Gynophobia.

Nightmare of Hell.

I was lying in bed and I felt someone crawl in with me. I hadn't been sleeping because I was scared. Scared to the very core of my body that it was going to happen again. I didn't want it to happen again. I was still feeling the weight of her on my hips and I still smelled the cookies that she had baked. They were my favorite before. Now all it did was make my stomach queasy and want to pass out.

"Nathan, wake up."

Her voice slithered from her lips and her arm held me to her body. I felt her breast against my back and I could envision them from the last time. She kissed my head and slid her hand down my body. I closed my eyes tight wishing for this to all just go away. Wishing for myself to just die.

I wished I never had lived.

"I know I promised. But I really miss daddy." She said pulling me so I was on my back. My body was lanky and still developing and it was the last day of fourth grade. I was shaking uncontrollably as I had my hands on her shoulders. I wanted her to stay back. Why couldn't she just stay back?

The giggle that came from her mouth seemed innocent but I knew what it really was. It was the laugh of the devil.

"Nathan help mommy, please." She said as she was already pulling down my pajama bottoms and slipped her hand down. I jolted at the skin contact and shut my eyes harder. I was praying for somebody. Anybody to help me.

"Be a good boy." She said kissing my cheek close to my lips. From when I was six her lips got closer and closer to my own.

My chest started to heave up and down as I started to feel myself even more aroused. I couldn't help the new noises that came from my mouth and gripped onto her shirt. I didn't want to enjoy this. It was the first time I was enjoying it.

I knew she could see it on my face. I began panting and felt myself get a tingling feeling all over my body. It was more directed to my thighs and penis. I grunted as I felt my body tense and it felt like an explosion can from me. She gasped and moved her hand from my pants. She looked and smiled a little as she stuck her fingers in her mouth.

"My little boy is growing up fast." She said then caressed the side of my face. I felt drained and couldn't even more. She got up from the bed and grabbed something from under my bed. As I saw them appear my eyes got bigger. She had pulled out the blue footie pajamas.

"Let's clean you up." She said with a sinister smile. As she came closer I chanted in my head for someone to help me. I needed someone.


"Tay....lor." I mumbled as I woke up from my nightmare. I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my old bedroom. I was safe in Dayton's house. She wasn't here. But that didn't seem to make me feel better.

I just wanted to be with Taylor.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww =[