Gynophobia.

Riding back.

"We could just go to my house." He said not minding how tight I was holding his hand. I thought I was going to break it but I just didn't want to let go.

"She's just going to go there. If she found him she can find you." I said knowing my face probably held a look of being terrified.

"She won't. I bet she won't." He said even starting to pull me away. I couldn't move though as I looked at her car. I swallowed back the tension in my stomach. I looked in the drive way and saw that both Janet and Dayton were home. They wouldn't let her take me. I knew they just couldn't.

"They won't let me go. Let's just go to my room as they talk. That's all they are doing. That's all..." I said more to myself then Taylor. He squeezed my hand back and I knew he was scared for me.

"Yeah, that's all their doing." He said then started towards the house. I took my steps slowly and when I got to the door I pushed it open slowly. I could hear them stop talking when the door had creaked. I ignored them and just pulled Taylor with me up to the steps. When we got to the room he shut the door behind him and switched on the lights.

I could sight of something on my bed and involuntarily flinched. Of all the beds of all the houses, she always sat her on mine. Taylor saw Maryann and picked up the car seat she was in. He walked towards the door then looked at me. I opened the door for him and shut it after him. When he came back he was baby less and was faking a smile. I didn't mention it though.

"Your sister is down with them." He said then sat on the bed beside me. I had my hands on my knees and was staring at the door. I didn't want anyone else to come in here. I just wanted to be left alone with Taylor in here forever.

"It will be okay Nathan." He said rubbing my back. I put my head in my hands and just tried to focus on breathing. I just had to breath. Just breath. It was only me and Taylor here. Only him and me.

"Nathan." I heard Janet say at the door. I tried to block her out but the fifth time she said my name I got up and opened the door. A jolt went through my body when I saw who was behind her. She was wearing a professional skirt suit. Her hair was framing her face making it look more like she was looking for sex then a real talk. A whore lawyer. I was going to close the door right in their faces and lock it but Taylor held it open.

"Hello Bitch." Taylor said with a smile on his face.

"Taylor." Janet said in a stern voice. My mother just smile and had a killer glean in her eyes.

"Hello Taylor." I could see she really wanted to say and do something entirely different. She was being on her good behavior for a reason. She never did anything to just be nice. She always had a plan.
"Nathan and his mother need to talk in private."

"No." Taylor said the second Janet said that.

"She has the right to by law Taylor." She said showing a little venom in her voice. It wasn't directed at Taylor. It was directed to my mother. Janet had a bad taste of her in her mouth too. Taylor was silent and I knew he wanted to put up a fight he wouldn't win. I put my hand on his lower back and pushed him a little forward. He looked back at me with a sympathetic face.

"I'll be listening." He said as he glared at my mother before heading downstairs. Janet followed after him.

It was just my mother and me there. I was still in my doorway and she was standing in the spot I had first seen her in.

"Nathan can we please talk a little more privately?" She said taking a glance behind me into the room. I stepped back and closed the door slightly. She smile and took a step forward.

"Nathan, you don't have to be scared. I promise nothing bad is going to happen again. Daddy got a job closer to home permanently. He'll be home everyday to help me out. I really promise this time, I won't do it. No lie." She said looking serious. I just stared at her. She always said she promised. She never kept one promise yet.

"Plus, I already am allowed to take you home. So you need to get your things packed. Now." She said adding a bit of bite to her voice. I could feel my heart slowly dropping. She patted my cheek softy and I pulled away from her slamming the door. I wanted to kick and scream. Pull out my hair, jump out the window or even just kill her or myself. I didn't want to go back. I wanted to stay here.After sitting and contemplating death for a while I found there to be no solution.

I started to pack my bags. When they were all done I grabbed what I had and went downstairs. I didn't even glance in the living room as I walked outside. I knew she always had her car door open and threw my things in the front seat. I could feel them all at the front door.
"I'll be seeing you." I heard her say as she came closer. She placed Maryann in the middle seat strapping her in. I felt a hand on my shoulder and could see it was Dayton in the windows reflection.

"Tell me the first instance something happens." He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and saw him leave. Janet came behind me and hugged me. I could see a little tear in her eye. I didn't know she didn't want me to leave. I turned around and hugged her back kissing her cheek. She laughed a little.

"You be a good boy. I'll be seeing you around." She said pinching my cheek lightly before waddling back in the house with Dayton. Taylor started walking over to me before hitting into me with a strong hug.

"Winter break starts tomorrow. I'm scared I won't see." He said in a low voice. I was hugging him tight with my head bowed down.

"I'll stop by when I can. Even if your mom pokes fun at us again." I said. He laughed a little but I could already tell he was crying. I nudged my face into his and kissed his moist cheek.

"I promise." I whispered.

"Nathan, get in the car." My mother yelled before I heard the slam of her door. We pulled away slowly and I ran a hand through his hair wanting to remember the feeling. He waved goodbye as I got in the car. I watched him until I couldn't see him anymore.

I held back how I was feeling and bent my head down for the rest of the ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww =[ Poor Nathan.