Gynophobia.

I wish I was alone.

I got to school early. Just so I wouldn't have to see those girls in the halls. I went to my correct classroom and the teacher told me where to sit. I sat down in my seat and did some of my work that I wasn't able to concentrate on while I was home. Everyone filed in as slowly as possible. I was relaxing and taking slow breaths when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up and it was the person from yesterday. I took their hand on my shoulder and placed it next to them. Taylor gave a disheartened look and I tried not to fall for his ploy. He was just trying to trick me. He looked too much like a girl not be like one of them. They were all trying to get me. Take advantage of me.

"Remember me, Taylor?" He said. I nodded my head and went back to my studies. He went away to his seat and talked with a few people. I looked at him sitting in his seat.

Why did he look so girlish? It wasn't... natural. Well, sure I had been through some things that weren't normal but nothing like that.

When the bell rung for the next period I waited for everyone to leave the room. I quickly moved through the halls keeping my wits about me. I couldn't let myself just be dragged anywhere in the halls. I got into class safely and the teacher guided me to my seat. I sat down and did my work.

I got through the school with ease and found my way back to the nurses office for lunch again. When I walked in he smiled and pushed his glasses to the top of his head.

"Nice to see you again Mr.Nathan." He said waving me to the chair that was near the bed. I sat down and opened my bag that held my sandwich in it.

"You sure are a pretty sight when awake and well." He said now resting his chin in his hand as he relaxed in his chair. I didn't pay attention to the words he said and ate my sandwich. He started to talk about his childhood years when he was only two till four. I learned that his mother had divorced his father. Very uninteresting things.

"I will see you later Nathan." He said as the bell for our next period to start rang. I finished out my classes and went to my bus early. I managed to grab my own seat and started to read a book that I had taken from home. I felt someone sit next to me and I didn't look over. I could already smell the perfume.

The girl was chatting aimlessly away with the girl in the seat next to us. When I saw my street coming I got up pushing through her legs and walked to the front. I could hear her shouting that I was an asshole but I didn't care.

I had to get home to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lady Gaga is awesome.

My neck was just uncontrollably twitching.

>.<