Gynophobia.

Reminiscing.

My room smelled stale as I placed my things back in the room. I looked around and saw how plain it was compared to Taylor's. I heard my parents talking in the livingroom and shut the door behind me. I didn't bother to unpack my things. I had plenty left in the drawers. I ripped the sheets off the bed and just laid on the mattress. It was cool to the skin and drew me into sleep. When I woke up in the morning everything was still the same. I hadn't felt anything throughout the entire night. I smelled food being cooked and was reluctant to leave the room. I headed towards the bathroom and was shaking as I reached for the door handle remembering the last time I had been in there.

I hurried as I went to the bathroom and showered in expert time. I changed into comfortable clothes and went downstairs. It seemed like I hadn't even left before. I saw my parents and Maryann at the dining room table setting up for breakfast. My father heard me come in and glanced up. He smiled a little and kept going at his task. I ignored it and sat down where I always sat. My mother had placed my food in front of me. It was pancakes with strawberries and bananas, bacon and eggs. I took a fork tasting the pancakes.

Janet's was better.
We were all silent as we ate and when I was done I washed my plate and went back to my room. I found my shoes and decided to see if I could see Taylor today. When I walked back down the stairs I was confronted by my father.

"Nathan stay in for today. We haven't seen you in a long time. We miss you." He said placing his hand on my shoulder. I glanced at his hand on my shoulder and didn't take it off like I had wanted to. I simply slipped off my shoes and went in the livingroom. I laid on the couch and slept for a little while. When I woke back up they were setting up a board game on the table. It was sorry. We had used to play that when I was smaller.

"Come sit down. We're going to play together." My father said beckoning me over. I slipped off the couch and sat on the floor. My mother seemed to keep her distance and eyes off of me. It gave me an odd peace.

I still didn't believe it for a second.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you all like about this in detail. Come on you people who haven't spoken out! You have to be subscribed for a reason! Alrighty. Night night you guys. School in four hours.