Gynophobia.

It can't be.

"Has she hit you?" Taylor asked when I had appeared at his house. It had been two days since I had seen him. Well more like a day and a half but it made me still miss him. I shook my head walking in. That wasn't what I had been worrying about. I was worried about something a lot more important. He looked relieved though. After I took off my hoodie and placed it over the couch he hugged me tight.

"I've missed you." He said into my back. I could feel the warmth of his breath. I smiled slightly and wrapped my arm over his. We stayed like that for a whole before he moved his arms away.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked already dragging me to the couch. I sat next to him as he turned the television on. He searched through the channels and stopped when something called Harry Potter came on. He was excited about it telling how he had read all the books as well. His reaction was adorable and when he saw me smile he became reed in the face. It was the beginning of the fourth one. We started watching it and about in the middle of it I felt a plop on my shoulder. I turned to see he had fallen asleep. His sleeping face always seemed different. This time his mouth was slightly open and his eyes were moving around slowly as he dreamed.

He started mumbling words under his breath that I couldn't find out. He started to breath heavier and tense up. I pushed him over to wake him ip. He jolted up looking around.

"What were you dreaming?" I asked curious. He looked at me and I knew he was feeling guilty. It took a while for him to come up with an answer.

"I was dreaming of the Harry Potter movie." he said. I gave him a look that said, "Really now?". He was the one crossing his arms looking upset.

"What was it about?" I said getting closer. He moved back like a mouse trying to hide from an owl.

"Just talking in the sleeping chamber." He said trying to get up. I pulled him back down and kept my hand on his arm. His eyes darted from his lap to my eyes and took a big breath of air.

"About what?" I asked bringing my face closer. I could feel his skin heat up like a griddle as my lips brushed his.

"You're too close." He said pushing on my shoulders lightly. I kept back my smile and leaned closer.

"But I'm only talking to you. I have to be close." His face was skeptical. When he was about to talk I pressed my lips agaist his. He pushed his lips back against mine and I pressed him back against the couch. His hands relaxed and I leaned on to his body. My leg grazed against his crotch. I could feel he was hard. I rubbed my leg against him making him moan into my mouth. I bent my lips to his neck and left kisses along his skin.

"What happened in the dream?" I asked in a low voice grinding my leg against him again. He gripped onto my shoulders harder and gasped.

"You, Nathan, you. I wanted you. Now please stop." He said in a groan as I had kissed him. As if I had been shocked I moved back. My mind went into a whirl.

I was like my mother. I was pushing myself on him like she had me. I was forcing him to tell me what I wanted to hear. I was my mother in every devious way. It wasn't woman who were evil.

It was just my mother and me. She had shaped me into a male her. Hunting on innocent people. Trying to turn them into what we were.

"I have to go." I said getting up as I grabbed my jacket from the couch. He got up after me.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" He said trying to take a hold of my arm. I yanked it away and tried to think of a solution to this problem.

"No." I said then left without another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH NOEESSS IT CAN'T BEEEE.