Gynophobia.

Destorying.

I threw my coat on the ground as I entered the house. I didn't even bother with hearing my parents call after me. I stormed to my room and slammed the door behind me. I heard Maryann start to cry and I kicked the desk that was nailed into the ground and it lifted up a bit. I grabbed the desk and yanked it until it came up. I threw it across the room hearing my bedroom break.

"Nathan!" I heard my father yell. I went over to my door and pushed my chair against the door to keep them out. I pulled on other things getting them out the floor. I heard the door starting to rattle. I wanted to hurt something.

"Nathan open this door!" He said. I threw my lamp at the door hearing the light bulb break. I destroyed the room until I was breathing heavy and felt content.

"Nathan, we're coming in." He said. I sat in the middle of the room looking at my destruction. It looked like a tornado had blown through. The door was simply pulled away and the chair fell to the floor.

"Oh my." My mother said as I glared at her.

"Nathan, what were you doing?" My father said . I didn't move my gaze from her and she could see that. I got up and walked past the both of them. I wanted to spit out words of hate that I had bottled in me but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of making me talk. I stomped down the stairs and went to the door grabbing my jacket before heading out the door.

I walked around in the dark wandering around. I just kept walking and walking. I didn't know where I was and I really didn't care. I sat when my legs felt numb I sat on the first bench I saw. I looked around and didn't recognize anything I saw. I just brought my head between my legs and breathed.

"Taylor is gonna be pissed." I whispered to myself. I laced my hands over my head and leaned back. I looked up at the sky and saw the stars illuminating. I laid down and brought my arms inside my hoodie. It was freezing and I just hoped I wouldn't get taken in the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
so tiredddd. i need to sleep eventually.... and shower.