Gynophobia.

Always Running.

What do you do if your locked in a car, with a baby and a crazed woman, as her husband went for gas? I sat waiting for anything to happen. Maryann was seated to the right side of the car because when my father drove he always had his seat straight. He felt it was better for her to be closer to him. Fathers always wanted to protect their little girls it seemed.

"What do you do when you are in a car with a baby and your insane son?" She whispered under her breath before taking a drag of her cigarette. My body froze. She had been thinking my exact thoughts. We were too much alike.

"Maybe we should figure out that question." She said then crawled in the back of the car. She knew that the instant she stepped out I would lock her out. I tried to get out of the door but as I figured out, she had put the child locks on. I could have tried to go past her but that would make me hit Maryann.

"No where to go little piggy." She said as she crawled over top of me and kept the cigarette in her hand. She yanked the button off of my pants and it scattered to the ground. I tried to push her away but the burning stick came close to my face as I did. She scratched my skin making me stop.

"Don't fuck with me Nathan!" She yelled as she stabbed the cigarette on my skin with every word. I screamed and grabbed the top part of her arms throwing her to the side of me. She fell in between the front two seats. I pressed on trigger for the window and it started to open slowly. When I was able to fit my arm through I reached out and opened the door from outside. I got out and started running.

She was yelling after me and I paid it no mind. I just kept running. I knew my mother was not going to come after me but I didn't stop running. I saw my father as I ran by and he yelled after me as well. I didn't stop moving my feet until I saw the house in view. They had taken some alternative way because they were here before me. I opened the door and jetted up the stairs. I looked around trying to find out where she was. I heard stuff going on in Maryann's room and my parents. I went in the bathroom and took off my clothes. My skin was burning and I needed to cool down. I locked the door behind me then I took off my stuff and let out a small pained noise when where I had been burned got touched.

I turned the water on cool and jumped in. It hurt as it hit my skin and I gazed at myself. I had burn marks on the top of my thighs and the bottom of my stomach. The marks were red and hurt the skin around it as well.

I washed my skin with care and then exited the shower. I usually had my clothes in the shower area but this time I didn't. When I walked to my room I made sure that no one was going to come through the hall. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed in the bathroom since I still had no door.

I grabbed my pillow and blanket heading downstairs to the couch. My room was in no shape to sleep. I didn't even have a bed. I saw my father fixing himself a drink in the dining room and I just got set up.

When I had settled down I saw him come in and sit in the arm chair. He was just looking at the cup and didn't even drink it. I tried to just close my eyes and sleep but he spoke.

"Why are you always speaking to others but not to us? Is it our fault you stopped talking? Is it my fault? Is it because I kept leaving on business trips?" I opened my eyes to see my fathers hurt face. I sighed and just shook my head turning around on the couch. I didn't want to answer my father. I didn't want to answer those questions for anyone. My father wasn't the one who was at fault. it was hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So tired. =[. I need to shower though. I plan on writing another chapter tonight. 9:36pm. March 10th