Gynophobia.

A chair is very important.

When I got home my fathers car wasn't here and my mothers was gone. I headed inside and looked around. No one was home. I knew my father never drove in my mothers car unless going on business trips. I swallowed the ball that was in my throat pressing it down. I headed to the kitchen and tried to calm my stomach by eating some chips. It settled a little and I watched some television in the living room until she had come home.

"Hey sweetie. I'll make dinner as soon as the baby's asleep." She said holding that thing to her chest. She headed up the stairs and when I heard her go into the things room I ran to my room. I shut my door and looked around my room. My chair was out of my room.

She was plotting since I left. The rest of my furniture was nailed in. Something my father didn't know. I think she nailed it down when I was twelve. I had piled my furniture in front of the door so she couldn't get in. But now I had no escape. I didn't have friends houses to go to. I didn't talk, how could I have friends? I didn't even say "Excuse me" or "Hello". I said nothing at all. Not even a "No" or "Stop".

I heard her going down the stairs and I sat in back of my door so she couldn't get in. I kept myself awake by pinching myself.

"Nathan. Come down to eat." She yelled up. My stomach did rumble at the smell of my favorite dish. She knew what I liked just by watching me. In more then one way. I could feel my stomach churning at the thought.

I kept at my spot. When my bladder felt like it was going to burst I ran out of my room. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I went to the bathroom and released myself gratefully. When I went to my room I went cautiously. I thought I heard her downstairs.

I was wrong.

"Hey Hunny. Come to mommy." She said sitting on my bed looking a me with a smile. I was stuck to my spot. Not even my body which was scared would shake. She got up and walked over to me. When her lips went near mine I twitched away. She started doing that when I was about thirteen. She laughed a little yanking me over towards the bed. I stumbled and fell on the floor. She didn't care though. She just pushed me over onto my back and started to undo the buckle on my belt. I grabbed her hands starting to shake just from touching her skin.

She gave a grin then kissed the top of my head.

"Okay darling. I'll leave you alone." She said. The first time she said that I believed her. But this wasn't anywhere near the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend that sorta ran away from home returned home today sorta by force.

I'm really glad.

=] :P XD