Gynophobia.

Nervous.

Nathan had pushed me back on the couch and attacked my lips. His fingers slipped into my pants. I gasped as I felt his fingers slick on my skin. My whole body felt like I was over heating. His fingers were covered in my excitement from before. He was feeling my length and my heart beat was going crazy.

"Nathan, I'm scared." I mumbled. He looked at my face and was beginning to withdraw. I grabbed onto his shoulder keeping him in place.

"No, not of you. Just... you know how sex with guys is." I mumbled turning my face away in embarrassment. He slowly came back down and pulled his hand out of my pants. He placed the hand on the couch and I thought of how we would totally have to clean that later.

"Dayton told me. I know it's going to hurt but I still want to do it." He said kissing my head.

"Of course you still want to do it. You're not the one whose going to have a penis in your ass." I mumbled and was surprised when he started laughing.

"I don't want to be inside of you Taylor. I'm sick of feeling myself inside of something." He said with a hint of bitterness. I touched his face softly and kissed him lightly.

"That scares me even more. I don't want to hurt you." I said. He smiled a little and started to undo my pants.

"You can't hurt me more then I've already been hurt." He said pulling them off. My breath caught in my throat as he took my length in his hand. He kissed my lips and moved his hand up then down me. I was moaning and my heart slowly started to go faster.

"Nath-" I got out before I had to swallow back my words. He had taken me in his mouth. My hand wanted to go through his hair and press his head down further. My hand was shaking and edged forward. The suction of his mouth was perfect and I was about to explode again. When he moved his mouth I was secretly relieved.

He pulled off my shirt and removed his pants then his boxers. I could see the burn marks that were on him and they were slowly healing. The scratch marks that lined his chest left long scars. It made me realize how nice his body was. He leaned back down to me and was about to kiss me again. I held his face in my hands feeling the butterflies in my stomach. I was too nervous to be my normal silly self.

"Shouldn't we move somewhere else?" I said trying not to sound shaky.

"No." He said as he moved down and kissed me again.

I was just going to have to be strong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah, this sucks. I lost my way of writing chapters like this! NOOO.