Gynophobia.

Going back on words.

Taylor didn't come over that night. I found his mothers name in the phone book and called. He was grounded for two days because he didn't call last night. He said he would come over when he was off. I just said okay and tried to think of things to do. I didn't walk around much. It hurt to. I mostly laid around on the livingroom couch. I felt safer there too. My mother wouldn't just randomly attack me while on the couch. Someone could knock on the front door. My father could walk in and just see. Or anything really could happen down here. This was the safest place in the whole house.

"Nathan." My father said as I was picking with the threads of the couch. I looked at him deterring from my task. He looked a bit upset but lately he had been.

"I have to go away for a day. I'll be home Sunday night." He said. I just stared at him. He was going right back into his old routine. I think he noticed the slight change on my face before he came closer.

"It's only for a day. It's an emergency for the company. I'll try to be home sooner then that." He said messing up my hair slightly. I smoothed it back down and turned around. I could feel him thinking next to me.

"If I have to go on any other trips I'll take you with me." He said in a low voice. I didn't turn back to him. He was probably lying to make me feel better for the moment.

"I'll say goodbye before I leave." He said then walked away. I didn't even feel like doing anything anymore and just laid there before realizing I had fallen asleep.

"Bye Nathan." I heard when I was drifting back into sleep. I heard the dragging of luggage and the door slam shut. I continued to lay there and fell back to sleep.

I somehow secretly hoped that she would get in a car accident before she got home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hurt my legs on Saturday. They are just getting better. The next chapter should be..... divine.