Gynophobia.

He couldn't have done it.

"He killed her. He killed her. He killed her." Was all that I was thinking as I held my head rocking back and forth as I sat in my brothers car. We had been having dinner at my house when we got the call. We never answer the phone while eating.

I wish I had though.

The second the message went off I got up and started to go. I didn't care about wearing shoes or a jacket. I just ran out that house fast. It was dark though and I couldn't tell what direction I was going. A car pulled up to me and I saw my brother in it. I opened the door and he drove the way to Nathans house. When we got there I saw Nathan being thrown in the back of the police car.

I bolted out the car while it was slowing down and towards it. A man stopped me on the way.

"Who are you?" He said with one hand on his baton and gun. I clenched my fist wishing he wasn't being such an asshole.

"Taylor. I'm Nathan boyfriend, thanks." I said then tried to get past. He got a look of disgust on his face so fast that when I tried to get by he almost pushed me to the ground.

"Sorry, you can't see the faggot mama killer." I gritted my teeth as I kicked him in his shin. He began to hop around and I went straight past him to the car. I slammed my hand on the window to get his attention. His head snapped over and I could see everything.

I saw the blood on his face, on my chest, him only wearing boxers. My face must have turned something horrible because his reflected misery. Before I could even speak I was yanked away. I wanted to tell him to wait it out that it'd be fine.

Until I saw her.

His mother was coming out on a gurney. Her head was encased in the weird head thing and her arms was strapped down. I didn't know where the blood was coming from but it was everywhere. She was dressed though. Long sleeved pink sweater and a white flowery skirt. It didn't even look like she was breathing.

"Taylor!" I heard snapping me back to the here and now. Some police officers were in the house still looking around and taking pictures. I wanted to go in and see. I heard a cry and I turned my head getting up in an instance.

"Maryann!" I said rushing over to the person that was holding her. I didn't really look at her but I did make sure Maryann was okay. They asked who was she and I told one of the females that I knew her. They said that they had to take her into child services and I had a hard time giving her up.

"Contact me here." My brother said to an officer as I was waiting in the car again. I was crying and I couldn't stop. I didn't want all this to happen. A couple of months and he would have been able to leave.

"It's not his fault." I mumbled as I tugged on my hair.

"Taylor get a hold of yourself." My brother said through tight lips. I couldn't stop and was startled when I was shaken.

"Now. We are going home. You will stay home until morning and you will be up and ready when I get there." He said. It took a while for me to nod my head but when I did he went in the drivers seat and drove me home.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww =[