Gynophobia.

Showering and Talking.

"I don't want to talk about it." I growled under my breath to the man who sat in front of me. It was some lawyer that Dayton had hired.

Since I was eighteen I was in jail. I was lucky enough that I got to wash and change into come type of clothing. I had to stay in a cell with four other people. I was lucky enough they were too beaten and tried to bother with me. But today I was getting moved into another cell with only one person.

"Unless you want to stay in here for ten years or more then I suggest that your attitude change." He said in a bitter voice. I glared and him and started to put the phone down. I felt bad about what I did and I felt it necessary that I should have went to jail. I had almost beat my mother to death.

"Don't you sit that phone down Nathan." Dayton said in a cold voice. I looked at him for a while before putting it back to my ear.

"Listen, this is all I'm telling you. I beat her until I heard Maryann crying. I don't have to tell you why. Now leave me alone and let me rot in peace." I said then slammed it down. Some man came up behind me and I let him lead me away. I was glad that they hadn't brought Taylor. He might have just given them a reason as to why I did it.

"Recreational Time." He said throwing me out into the bright adult playground. Filled with work out equipment and a basketball court with no net. People today were either sitting down smoking or working out. I made my slow way across the yard and saw Dayton's car in the parking lot. I stared at the car and saw Taylor in the back.

I kept staring until he saw me. He looked shocked for a second before opening the car door and rushed over. He clung to the fence and looked at me teary eyed.

"Don't say anything about anything Taylor." I said through the wired fence. He looked surprised that it was the first words out my mouth to him.

"But-"

"You promised you wouldn't. Now don't." I said to him. He looked at me like I had broken his heart. I was gonna say something else but the guards finally noticed me and pulled me away. He moved away and walked slowly back to the car.

"Just got in here and causing trouble." One of the men to the right of me said. I looked over and saw a scruffy guy with a toothpick in his mouth. It surprised me that the guards would even let him have that.

"I'll try not to sir." I said then walked away. I just hoped I would get a sort jail time.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?"- Wayne Brady ^^