Gynophobia.

Betrayal hurts worse.

"His damn court case is in two fucking days and he hasn't told anyone shit!" Dayton said throwing the phone that he had just been using. Dayton was talking to the lawyer. Nathan had only been talking to Mary and Ryan. His dad had stopped by a few times but he wouldn't talk to him either. He would coo to Maryann.

I tried to visit him before. He wouldn't walk with me nor would he even acknowledge I was there. I would try to get some attention from him and he would yell to the guard that no one was there. One guard just gave me sympathetic looks but the others looked like they were amused.

I rubbed at my eyes and tried not to cry. All I had been doing was crying. It was making my face and eyes puffy.

"He wants to go away. He feel guilty. It's written all over his face." I said in a near whisper. Dayton hit something and I flinched. He was alot more irritable when he was over my house. He had to stay calm near Janet. She just had the kid a while ago and she needed peace and quiet.

"I don't care what he thinks! I care about what happens to him. He needs to get out of there and the real criminal needs to go away. He will be wasting his life in there for years while she is out spreading more lies then she already has." He said not caring if he was yelling by this time. I held my wrist a little tighter as I sat on the couch. He was pacing back and forth. My mother couldn't take his yelling anymore and left.

His mother had been saying that she was walking into the livingroom and he just started to beat her. She also added in that he had tried to rape her. When I had heard that I had rushed to her house and tried to get a hit at her myself. Mary was with me when I heard and she had to stop me.

"Dayton, he told me something." I said in a low voice. He did a dead stop before turning to me. He gripped my shoulders and his eyes bore into mine.

"What did he tell you?" He said in a menacing voice. I swallowed and looked down.

"He told me I can't tell you." I replied back. He shook me a little and I felt a bit of my lunch wanting to come up.

"Taylor, think of Nathan. He might be mad at you for a while but it will all be for a better good. Just tell me what he told you." He said. I let go of my wrist and regripped.

"His mom..." I said feeling like I was betraying him.

"What?"

"His mothers been raping him since he was six." I mumbled. My brother looked at me for a while before opening his mouth.

"You said what?" He asked like he wasn't sure.

"His moms raped him since he was six alright!" I said yelling at him as I stood up. He was just staring at me as he sat on the coffee table. Now I was the one who was pacing. When i couldn't stand that I went in the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinets and refrigerator.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" He asked starting to sound mad again.

"I promised him! I promised and I broke it! His mother had probably just raped him before she got the shit beat out of her too. He didn't tell me that but you could clearly see that. For god sakes if the police officer was smarter he could have seen the tape on his wrist." I said slamming down my cup before pouring juice in it. He was silent again and I couldn't stop my hand from shaking.

"Well, since you told me this we can talk to his lawyer and then he can talk to Nathan. Anything else Taylor?" He said. I swallowed what was in my mouth before talking.

"There are scratches on his chest. Guess who their from? The reason he came in so delirious that day was because she said she loved him while raping him. Maryann might be his daughter too." I said then took another sip. He just looked at me shocked before running his hand over his face then through his hair.

"Alright." He said in a quiet voice before leaving out the house in a hurry. Once he was gone I started crying. He was going to hate me. He probably didn't want to see me anymore. I had betrayed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOSSHHHH Look up =]