Gynophobia.

I detest this world.

I wasn't entirely shocked when I felt lips pressed to my skin, actually it was more like the lips were around me. I tried to move my hands to push her off but they were tied and beneath me. My mother was a treacherous succubus. Always finding her way into my bed at night and seducing me. I struggled against the woman as she realized that I had awakened.

"Shh, you'll wake her up." She said sliding her hands up my chest. Her nails scratched my skin and it burned. When she couldn't get a single word from my lips she planted herself on top of me.

I didn't think the day would end or the moans that came from my unwilling mouth. It was true that I didn't mentally like it. My body physically liked it.

When she looked at me when she was done her deed she smiled. I just curled into a ball rubbing my sore wrist.

I think she did this to hear my sighs and reactions. Maybe if she hadn't of done this in the first place she could have heard them in a different way.

"I'll make french toast later on." She said before shutting my door.

I stayed in my room whenever I could and left when I need to. I slept in front of the door so I would wake up if she tried to get in. On Monday I went into school paranoid and tired. I mostly stayed up so I could be more effective with trying to get her off. On the bus ride I saw Taylor sitting alone. I was too tired to really be scared and I only felt safe sitting with him now that all the seats were almost filled.

I sat next to him and he looked over a little. He looked weird with his hair tied back. It was a bit more masculine today.

"Hey." He said smiling a little. I nodded my head a little then looked down. He didn't say anything after that. When class started I felt like he kept looking back at me but I was just laying with my head on the table.

I just wanted to be alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry virus on my home computer.

just got a laptop though

=] :P XD