Gynophobia.

Yelling and yelling.

"Mame, please take the stand." The judge said to my mother. I watched her the whole time as she walked up. She turned around once to look at me and put her hand over her face hurrying. The look on her face said that she just wanted me to go down. I'd seen that face before when she hadn't gotten her way. Well, didn't get her way in the beginning.

"What happened the day you were violently attacked by your home?" Her lawyer said. She was dabbing her eyes.

"I had just gotten home. I had placed Maryann to sleep. When I came downstairs he hit me with his fist." She said sniffling as she spoke. Liar, a nasty little lair.

"What happened after that?" He asked. She made a weeping sound. Fake, it was all so fake.

"He began beating me with the lamp. I tried to defend myself. After he was done beating me it seemed like a dream. I could feel him pulling off my underwear." At that point she just cried and cried. Her lawyer had probably planned it.

"Did you feel him rape you?" She nodded her head and I heard a small thump behind me. I dared to turn my head and saw Taylor. He was being held down by Mary and Dayton. He looked like he was about to cry. When he caught my eye he looked down. I turned back around.

"Has he ever tried anything like this before." She shook her head and looked at the ground.

"I think it was because he started hanging out with that Taylor boy. He seemed to be pressing him towards a bad direction." Now I heard a big commotion. I turned my whole body around and saw Taylor really acting out. Marys grip on him had failed and Dayton was the only one holding him now.

"Get this idiot out of my court room." The judge said. Dayton was dragging him out of the court room. I saw him hit Taylor once before pushing him out to probably talk with him.

"That's all I have your honor." Her lawyer said looking accomplished as he walked back to his seat.

"Now, you say that Nathan had raped you correct?" My lawyer said as he paced to the front of the room. My mother nodded her head.

"What evidence do you have of that besides a hallucination?" She looked offended ruining her exterior for a second.

"None. I wasn't wearing my underwear. Is that enough evidence for you?"

"Your underwear was found in your room. In your hamper."

"So he moved it. Tried to make it look like he was innocent."

"If he moved it there, blood would have covered it. His hands weren't clean when he was taken in. Some blood was on Maryanns blanket but besides the door handles there was no proof that he had in fact raped you. You would have been bruised in that area and you were not." He said raising his voice at certain parts. I could tell she was trying not to glare.

"Tell me Mrs., What did you do when Nathan had stopped talking?"

"Tried to find the problem and solve it. He just avoided me."

"How many times have you been alone with Nathan?"

"A lot of times. My husbands away for work alot. Your honor what does this have to do with the case?" She asked turning to look at the judge. The judge gave my lawyer a wary eye and he held up a hand.

"It has a point. I promise." He said. The Judge nodded her head and allowed him to continue.

"Have you ever abuse your son?"

"No."

"Your Honor she swore to tell the truth and nothing but the truth and she is blatantly lying to the court. Three months ago she beat her son in their own bathroom." He said looking at the Judge and then the court room. My mom looked a little shocked. She had messed herself up.

"It's true. You better straighten up." She said giving my mother a glare. My mother looked like she wanted to say something but then shut her mouth. She had been set up and she knew it. My lawyer wasn't stupid.

"Mrs.Walker are you aware of the scars on your sons chest." I tensed up.

"No." I whispered out. I didn't want anyone to hear this. He promised me and he lied.

"No. It must have come from some of his afterschool activities."

"He's had then since before he started to go out afterschool." They were both silent for a while before he walked around some more. He was thinking.

"Mrs.Walker, you have a history of violence. You have strangled him, smashed his head against a wall, drowned him and thrown him on the floor. But the most puzzling thing is the toy imprint that was on your sons back. For the toy imprint to be on his back he would have had to be on the floor for a long time. He is proven to be strong but he couldn't move from that spot. Mind telling us what happened?" She was silent.

"I don't understand what you mean." She said in a monotone voice.

"Someone was holding him down. I highly doubt that Maryann was doing it."

"He's stronger then me."

"But you hit his head really hard. He was unable to protect himself. Why was he thrown on the ground Mrs.Walker?" He said.

"I don't know."

"He was on the floor because that night you raped your son Mrs.Walker!" He yelled at her. I heard a gasp go through the room. I put my head in my hands and gripped onto my hair.

"I did not!" She yelled even standing up.

"Your son has not spoken since he had been six because you forced yourself on him!"

"I didn't force myself on him! He came to me! He loved me! He still loves me!" She said pointing at me. I looked at her and glared. A small shiver went over her. The room was hushed.

"No further questions your honor." He said then sauntered back over to me. He didn't look my way. He knew I didn't like what he did. When she got up from the stand she walked past slowly. She glanced over at me and I looked away.

"Nathan, please take the stand." The judge said. I got up and walked over to the stand.

"Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help you god?" The bailiff asked.

"What god?" I thought.

"I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Two moreeeeee. =]