Gynophobia.

Two guilt ridden people.

I was shaking. My foot kept taping on the floor and I felt like my body was on fire. Nathan was still inside and Dayton had left me out here alone. At one point Mary had ran out of the room. She was crying but I was to nervous to even ask what was the matter. I kept gripping at my hair and releasing.

I could hear shouting on the other side sometimes but it was mostly muffled. I just wished that this would have been over. It was worse then not knowing what was happening. I was waiting out there for three hours alone.

When the doors opened I stood up and saw the news rush over to the door.

"What happened? What was the ruling?" The one farthest to me asked. I tried to see past them but they were all huddled together around someone I couldn't even see. I hopped up and down seeing Nathans head peeking out between the mess of them.

"Nathan!" I yelled waving my hand. I saw his head turn. He looked a me for a while before turning his head and kept walking on. I followed them outside and saw the police car waiting. I pushed through all the people and grabbed onto his arm.

"Nathan." I said looking at him. He looked at me and his eyes were soft for a while.

"Taylor." He said before his eyes became cold and empty.

"Nathan..." I said gripping onto his shirt more. He yanked his arm away and turned his head.

"Don't come see me. Not anymore." He said then walked away. I stood there watching him as I got jostled by people.

"Come on." I heard someone behind me say. I jerked away from them and just held myself. I looked down and saw something fall to the ground. It was a rain drop. I looked up but the sky was clear. I felt a tissue press to my face. I held it and I realized that I had been the one to put the small drop on the ground.

"Come on." They said again as they dragged me away. I watched him get put back into the police van. I could feel my breath catching in my chest and I felt pain everywhere. I heard something and turned my head. I saw Nathan's mom being put in another police car. It looked like she was sobbing and was just staring at the ground. I pulled away from the person and stormed over to her.

"You are a bitch! You deserve anything you got! I hope you fucking rot and that you're so ridden with guilt that you kill yourself!" I yelled at her when I was close enough. She had only glanced and when she did she glared.

"Same to you." She said before getting pushed into the car. I felt a tremor go through me and I stepped back. Did she know that I had told them that? Did she know of all the guilt I had inside of me?

"I said come on!" I heard Dayton say bring me to my senses.

"Where is he going?" I asked grabbing onto the front of his shirt.

"Jail. Six years. It's better then twenty though." He said. I didn't know it but I was on the ground sobbing. I felt the hands pulling me up and drag me over to the car. I didn't want to believe it. I couldn't believe it.

"She only go four. Not enough evidence. Hopefully they'll reopen it." I heard but didn't really listen. I didn't even know where I was going. I lost everything. Everything. And I could never get it back.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOOK UP!

And fucking click bitches. =]