My Arranged Marriage to a Normal, Up Himself Prince

Lustful Eyes

I walked out of the wardrobe just as I heard a door close. I saw Dain look up.
His eyes opened with surprise as they skimmed my basically naked body.
“Close your eyes!” I cried trying to cover myself with his shirt.
“Is that my shirt?” He said coming closer.
“Yes, I couldn’t find my pyjamma bottoms” Dain smirked.
“You could sleep without the shirt on you know, I wouldn’t mind” I got my shoe and threw it at his head but he dodged.
“I told you to close your eyes!”
“Whatever” he said complying “It’s not like it isn’t something I haven’t seen a hundred times over” I snorted.
“You’re such I pig. I walked into the bathroom and had a quick shower getting rid of all my make up. I got out and rubbed some lotion on my skin and let my hair out. Then I walked back out.
“What the hell are you doing?”
“I’m sleeping” Dain replied. He was shirtless only wearing a pair of boxers and he was also on the bed.
“Why are you on the bed?! And go put a shirt on!”
“Because I’m tired and no, I always sleep like this. The couch was getting uncomfortable” I just stood there while got comfortable.
“So you’re saying I have to sleep on the couch?”
“I’m not saying anything, except for the couch is uncomfortable”
“Right, so basically that means if I want to get a good night’s sleep that means sleeping on the bed…with you”
“Basically yeah, you’re so lucky”
“Meaning what?”
“Well, heaps of other girls would kill for this opportunity”
“Funnily pig head but I’m not heaps of other girls” but I climbed onto the huge bed. Honestly what did they think we would use all this space for?
…oh bad thoughts. I was glad about the space though. I went to the furthermost part of the bed and went to sleep.