My Arranged Marriage to a Normal, Up Himself Prince

Stormy Slumber

Return to present, Lucy POV

XXXSTORYXXX

I woke up in the middle of the night. It was strange, usually I slept like something of the dead. But there was something just not right. I turned around to look a Dain. He had a pained look on his face. He looked like something was hurting him. He tossed and turned.
“Marisa please” he muttered. “Don’t…don’t leave me” he shook. “Mari please, don’t go with him! Steel, why? Why would you do this?”
“Dain” I tried to say soothingly. “Dain, it’s only a dream” He kept moving. I never thought I would do this but I moved closer to him.
“Dain…it’s okay, it’s just a dream, it’s not real” His eyes opened wide and stared into mine.
“Your wrong” he said, still half asleep.
“What?”
“It is real, it was anyway” He closed his eyes again, his face looked pained but he closed his eyes. I was right next to him and tried to move back to my side of the bed. I hadn’t realised that Dain’s hand had somehow found my waist crushing me towards him. I tried to pull his hand off but when I did he started tossing and turning again.
“Stay with me Mari, please” he murmured.
Great. Now he thought I was his ex-girlfriend who ditched him for his older brother. At least that’s what it looked like. I kept my head up, looking towards the other side of the bed.
“Please Mari, please?” I sighed.
“Alright Dain, I’ll stay with you” I whispered. An angelic smile I had never seen before came across his lips. He pulled me right up to him so my face was crushed into his neck.
“Thank you, I love you”
“Yeah, I love you too Dain, but uh…you’re squishing me”
“Sorry” he said tiredly, his hold loosened but was still firm. I put my head on his pillow and turned away from him. He was incredibly warm and comfortable though. It was funny how my body just fit into his.
This had to be the most wierdest night I had ever had, but I was too tired to care and I just fell asleep.
**
“WHAT. THE. HELL?!” I heard someone shout. I shot up and screamed. I turned to Dain, his asshole look was back on. I looked to see that I had basically been on top of him, his chest being my pillow. I groaned and slumped down again on the pillow.
“WHY THE HELL WERE YOU ON TOP OF ME??” I groaned again.
“You had a bad dream”
“SO YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO CUDDLE ME?!!!”
“Hey! I didn’t get a choice, you wouldn’t let me go! I just came onto your side to check if you were okay. Next thing I know I have a freaking metal grip on my waist and you saying “Don’t leave me Mari!!!”” If I thought he was angry before I was definitely wrong. His eyes had turned to slits.
“Don’t mock me”
“I’m not mocking you, I’m just stating the truth” He growled and got out of the bed.
“I’m having a shower” he said
“Good for you, what day is it today?”
“Check a calender idiot” he went into the bathroom and slammed the door.
Ass.
I got out of the bed and went to Dain’s desk. I took out some planner thing.
Today was Sunday, meaning tomorrow I was going to have to go to school. I waited for Dain to come out of the shower and then I went in and had a quick wash. I changed into a pair of jean short shorts and a tank top. I slipped on a half shirt and a pair of my favourite converse. I decided to go an find the kitchen for breakfast.
“Lucy, care to join us for some food?” Louise asked. Sitting next to her was Fred.
“Sure, thanks, where’s Dain?”
“Oh, he took some waffles and then stormed out”
“Oh, okay” I sat down and took a bit of everything, waffles, pancakes, fruit, yogurt, cereal.
I loved rich people.