My Arranged Marriage to a Normal, Up Himself Prince

Answers

I pestered my mother for more answers but she ignored me except when she kept looking at me as though she was examining me with some sort of criteria in her mind.
“We need to do your nails, buy a new dress and matching shoes, we’ll get you a facial and a wax, maybe a bikini wax to while we’re at it…”
Wow, these people really must’ve been important for my mother to want to spend so much money on my appearance today. It was a good thing my family was extremely rich.

After a mani-pedi, waxing on various parts of my body and also a fascial my mother and I went to some expensive stores to buy pretty clothes and shoes. My mother picked out a long bright green number that was beyond hideous. I think it was some type of nerves because even she felt appauled that she had picked it out. Later I found a slightly higher than knee leng red champagne coloured dress and some matching Jimmy Choo heels.

When we went home I had a shower and scrubbed myself using clearasil pore cleaning scrub (I didn’t actually need it though, my skin was alread smooth and free of any blemishes) and hanged my clothes. I smealt the roast chicken coming from downstairs.
No Way!
My mother knew of my Vegetarian Strike. I was going Vego for two hundred and fourty one days to prove that it was possible for people to live without meat if they had the will power. I was already at day one hundred and ninety eight. I didn’t spend all those months helping out the vegetarians in my school petitioning for it to be broken now in one night due to some important people!
I went downstairs.
“I hope you realise I’m not eating any of that” I looked at my mother who was looking and Gustavo our chef (You didn’t actually think my mother knew how to cook did you? – I on the other hand had been forced to take cooking classes since I was eight)
“I don’t want any drama from you Luciana now come out of the kitchen or you’ll get oily. Your father and I need to speak to you” She said. I followed her out of the kitchen and into the sitting room where my father was sitting wearing a suit.

My father was a relatively good looking man. Even in his late fifties he could be classified as handsome. My mother had been a model a few years earlier which just about summed her up. My dad was a really smart man and my mother was extremely cunning. Both of them together made the perfect pair. She said a lot - he said nothing, he made the money – she spent it. Like the Japanese and Chinese said the Ying and that Yang.
“Is there somehting you wanted to tell me dad?” as usuall he looked to my mother who started speaking.
“Luciana let me tell you why these people are so important” I nodded “A long time ago before you were even born and your father and I had just gotten married your father was very, very good friends with a young man, his name was Fredrick”
“The same Fredrick on the phone?” My mother nodded.
“Fredrick was actually the best man at your father’s wedding, as you realise this was more than twenty years ago and we did eventually lose touch with Fredrick but before that your father and him made a promise. You see, almost two years before you were born Fredrick and his wife Eloisa had a son and when they found out that you were going to be a girl your father and his best friend made a deal. You see they were very good friends and as a way of making sure that the both of them would remain so, both your father and I decided we would promise you to their son, Daniel”
NO! It was true they didn’t love me! They wanted me to go away and get married and not finish school or go to college or anything!
I was about to scream but my mother held up a finger and a deadly glare that actually frightened me “Now, as you know my Lucy under normal circumstances I would never have agreed to such a thing but they did have a few things on their side” she said. What did that mean? Money?
“You see Fredrick and Eloisa Windsor are the King and Queen of Malta,” I froze.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll post one more chapter today, rate, comment, tell me how you like it and I'll post more! :D Love Venus007