My Arranged Marriage to a Normal, Up Himself Prince

Hello Crappier Life

“Lucy still has to pack” my mum said.
Wait…WHAT?
“What!?”
“Your coming to stay with us in our mansion so you can get to know Dain and his friends better – I’m surprised your parents didn’t tell you?”
“We decided it would be too much for her to take in at the time, off you go and get packed Luce, we’ll meet you downstairs in half an hour, Dain why don’t you go help her pack”
A guy looking through all my possesions…I don’t think so.
“I’ll be fine” I said
“Nonsense, go on Dain” Dain got up and followed me upstairs.
“Don’t come in” I said closing the door. There were a lot of things in here I didn’t want him to see. He came in anyway.
“I don’t like people telling me what to do” he said.
“You’re a jerk” I said under my breath so soft he couldn’t hear. I sought out two large suitcases from the very highest part of my walk in wardrobe. I had to climb up all the racks just to get there. I pulled them down and they fell to the floor with a thump. I then started throwing in all my clothes.
I was thinking of this. Thinking of what my parents were making me do and a tear fell down my cheek.
My life was ruined. All my hopes and dreams for the future – ruined.
I sighed and finished throwing in my clothes. When I came out I found Dain looking at my shelf full of photos, medals and trophies. There was the picture of me in the hockey team, a picture of me an Liz, some swimming ribbons, a few trophies here and there, a couple of academic trophies. Okay maybe that was an understatement. The cabinet was actually falling apart because it couldn’t take the weight of anything anymore.
“That thing is going to fall apart” Dain said.
“Probably” I went up to the cabinet and took the photo of me and Liz and threw it in the suitcase. Everything else could die.
I threw in all my other possesions into a box. It felt like how I always thought moving out would feel like but it didn’t feel right. I picked up my Laptop and put it in a back followed by my Cell phone (Down) and the respective chargers and other stuff. When I was finally done I changed into a pair of jeans and a top. Dain then lugged the two suitcases and I carried the box downstairs
to my doom.
“Ah good you’re all ready” Louise said “Well I think we’ll see you soon” She said to my parents.
“Great seeing you again Fred” my dad said and Fred nodded.
“Okay let’s go” Fred said to me and Dain. We walked outside and I was greeted by a Limousine. These people were rich. A driver came and took the suitcases from Dain’s hands and only then did he take the box I was struggling with. He then opened the door and Eloise went it the front section with her husband and the second door opened for me and Dain. I went in.

The novelty of the Limo wore of in about half an our when I was done pressing all the buttons and looking through all the cupboards.
I asked Dain briefly where we were going. Apparently his mansion was somewhere in Clideson. It was about three hours away in that really posh neighbourhood where all those X-movie stars and people lived. I plugged my IPod into my ears and turned it up to block the sound of the engine. Then I fell asleep but I swear I heard a small hushed ring before I dropped off.

***
Dain picked up his phone. The Caller ID belonged to Rick his friend.
“Hello?” he said.
“Dude, how’s the Fiancé?” Dain heard the other guys in the background.
“I’ll take a picture” his high tech phone snapped a picture of the sleeping girl. Somehow even when she was not concious she managed to look good. Not that that changed anything about her.
Dain recalled his father’s exact words about the engagement.
“We were going to wait until you were 25 but you need some straightening out. We’re doing this now!” He had said that right after Dain had come home drunk from one of the Parties. He had been making out with his girlfriend Lana when his father found him in his bedroom. But his father didn’t understand him, he never even had time for him or his younger brother Stephan. Steel on the other hand had always been his father’s favourite. Look what happened to him? Dain never wanted to see his older brother’s face again for what he did to Dain. Although seeing Steel was of course inevitable.
Dain pressed the Send to Caller option on his phone.
“Dude, she’s hot”
“She’s a bloody Prep and a perfectionist” This marriage was never going to work out. They came from two separate worlds. Dain came from the… well she came from the party like crazy category, He was more often drunk than not and he definitely was not a virgin. Lucy on the other hand…Dain didn’t actually know what her thing was but it definitely wasn’t with him.
“You’ll see her tomorrow, Jase is coming too” Jase was Dain’s very best friend since they met a few years ago. They had gotten along straight away.
“Awesome, seeya dude” The phone line went dead and Dain looked over once again to the girl. He touched her hand to make sure this was real and not just a bad dream.
Well he could wish couldn’t he? She stirred and he withdrew his hand, watching the streetlights go by.
***
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Thanks for reading guys! Don't forget to comment plz plz plz!!!