My Arranged Marriage to a Normal, Up Himself Prince

Bedtime

“Get up” said someone pushing against me. Perfect timing since I wasn’t exactly coherent. I stumbled out of the limo.
“Oh the poor dear must be so tired, Didn’t you run a cross country at five this morning?” I nodded, nine kilometres. “We’ll get you inside and to a nice warm bed, your room is lovely, you both shall like it very much” It took me a second longer than it should have to register that sentence.
“Both? As in two of us? In one room?!” Louise looked surprised but she must’ve guessed this was coming. I was about to let it go, I had no choice in this but it was Dain who continued.
“I am not sharing a room with her”
“Don’t say that Dain because it’s not going to make a difference”
“I won’t! I’ll sleep outside” Louise just kept quiet and we followed her upstairs and to a bedroom. I didn’t really pay much attention to any part of the house or anything. WE walked in the room and as soon as my stuff was put down and Louise and Fred bid us goonight the door closed.
And would not open.
“They locked us in” I muttered and slumped to the floor.
“Move” Dain said pushing me aside and taking a card from his pocket. He slid it down the side of the door but nothing happened. “Damn” he took out various other instruments. And I didn’t even know what some of them were. I walked over to a suitcase and took out a pair of Pyjamas and hit the shower. A very quick one just to freshen up before bed. I checked all the bathroom cupboards, they were equiped with anything I could posibly need and I was out in about two minutes. When I was out Dain was still playing with the various instruments.
“Face it, it’s not going to work”
“Shut up” I sighed and looked to where I was going to sleep. Crap. One. Bed.
“If I open that door for you you’ll be the one going out right?”
“Look there’s no possible way for you to open the-” I took a pin from my hair and bend it in an abnormal position, then I thrust it through the lock and the door clicked open. Dain looked down at the pin and the open door and grinned.
“Well seeya” he pushed me out and closed the door in my face.
That Asshole!
The door opened again and I thought he was going to let me back in, instead a pillow and a flimsy blanket was thrown in my face.
“Good night” he called. My mouth was dropped open. I stood there for a whole ten seconds then eventually moved. I had no idea where to go, only that I was cold, tired and if I strayed for more than this corridor I would get lost. I found a set of stairs just a few metres down. The bottom stair was surprisingly large. It was wide enough to fit me and if I hudled – which I had to do anyway because of the cold I would be able to fit long wise. I threw down the pillow and the blanket and lay down. Then I covered myself and managed to fall asleep.

I woke up because of a poke.
“Is she awake?”
“Now?”
“How about now?”
“How long have we been poking her?”
“Dude, she sleeps like the dead”
“Maybe she is dead” My eyes fluttered open and came into focus on about eight guys all around the age of eighteen or nineteen.
“What are you doing in my room?” one of them looked at me weirdly.
“This is a staircase”
“What th-” I looked around and then yesterday’s events flooded back into my mind.
“That Bastard!” I walked towards ‘my’ room and opened the door. Dain was sleeping peacefully on the kingsized bed while I was shivering my ass off all night. I stomped right upto him and slapped him as hard as I could.
“OW!” he said waking up. The covers fell of from him revealing a very nicely muscled and tan body.
But I wasn’t going to let that fool me. I walked straight past him but was caught by my wrist.
“Why did you slap me?!”
Then I slapped him again.
“You need to learn some manners”
“I don’t need etiquette lessons from my fiance, I get enough from my mother” he snarled
“Dude, THAT is your fiance?” I didn’t notice the herd of guys following me in.
“You made her sleep on the staircase?”
“The door was open the whole time” Dain said.
“Well I didn’t know that!” Damn, I should have come and kicked him off his royal bed. Then I sneazed. “Shit” I muttered. I couldn’t get a cold I had finals! And Violin Exam! And I had to do a 20Km Marathon! I sneazed again. But then it dawned on me – I didn’t! I didn’t have to do anything anymore! Except marry this asshole…I suppose that ended up being worse. I decide I needed a run, some exercise.
“Your mother is going to kill you” one of the guys said. I walked straight past them and to my suitcase where I took out a pair of shorts and and old T-Shirt. I walked into the bathroom to change then came out and picked up my IPod. I needed a run, I needed to warm up. I did my hair up in a messy ponytail and put on my sneakers.
“Where are you going?” I didn’t answer. “I asked you a question”
I ignored him still and raced out of the room. I found the outside of the house and decided that I wanted to go around the whole mansion, get to know the area. I started, there was gorgeous flower garden, a swimming pool, a spa, a tennis court, a basket ball court, a badminton court, huge oval, out door BBQ, sitting dinner area…This place was like an out door recreational centre. The run only took me ten minutes and I made my way back to my bedroom.
I walked inside making sure nobody was there and I had a shower. I changed into a pair of yellow jeans and a white top.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee plz comment. I'll update soon as long as I get comments!!!! Luvya All, hope u enjoyed it so far :D