My Arranged Marriage to a Normal, Up Himself Prince

It's On

So basically to make up for my year of not posting, I have decided to put on a few chaps consecutively :) This ones a filler

enjoy it xx

“Hey babe” Jodie said walking up to Dain. Looking at her I thought I was going to be sick. She was wearing all black and so much eyliner and Mascara that actually made her look like a racoon. Her hair was bleached white blonde but you could still see that the roots were black. She was wearing so much foundation that it made her face look and abnormal shade for skin that was really close to white. Not to mention her clothers. She was wearing a miniskirt low so you could see the top of her frilly thong, and even though the skirt was low it was short enough to only just cover her ass. She wore a black tank top and probably didn’t have a bra underneath.
She wasn’t exaclty ugly looking, she was just so…fake.
“Hey Jo, how’s it? Meet my fiance Luciana” Jodie didn’t look at me, she just turned to kiss Dain somemore. I cleared my throat and they broke apart.
“Um, fiance here” Dain rolled his eyes but let go of Jodie.
“So why did I come over here?”
“Luciana here thinks she can beat you at the Skate” this time Jodie looked at me
“Are you challenging me?”
“No, I challenged Dain, but obviously he was too chicken so he asked you to fight for him instead”
“Do you even know how to skate”
“Sure, I taught her” Jace said putting an arm around my shoulders.
“Then bring it”
Jason actually did teach me how to skate and I got good at it, if Dain was too chicken to fight me that was fine, I’d just beat his little girlfriend.

It was a war based on Freestyle, the guys were the scorers. Dain and Jason weren’t alowed to vote because they were biased. I watched as Jodie did flips and arials then she did a grind followed by a kick flip. (The guys hooted loudly because evertime they did so they would get a nice view of her ass)
I repeated everything she did, only less slutlike.
“What the hell – you shouldn’t have been able to do that” Jodie said.
“Funny that I just did” I said pretending to check my nails.
“Shut up” she took off again doing some extra moves. This time I was straight behind her doing what she wa doing. I felt the wind rush to my face when I was going down the slope, my hair blew back I was grinning.
But then something that wasn’t supposed to happen - because it was classified as cheating - happened. I saw Jodie’s board flying towards me without a Jodie on top. The board came straight towards my board and clashed. I went flying off the board and everything went black…

Voices of people.
One voice mainly, one really annoying voice I could pick out even when I was sub concious.
Dain.
I opened my eyes and was surrounded by four people.
“Oh thank god” Eloisa said. “Lucy darling how are you?”
“I feel, like my head ways three times more than it should”
“Oh, I’m so glad you’re okay, apparently you fell off a skateboard, some trick of Jodie’s” she looked angrilly at Dain. “I told you that girl was bad”
“I forbid you from seeing her again Daniel” Said Fred.
“How was I to know she was going to try and kill her?” Fred eyed his son and Dain sighed. I looked around trying to figure out where I was. Jace noticed my uneasyness.
“We’re in the local hospital, you fell unconcious after you flew about ten feet in the air”
“Oh…” My head was feeling really weird and going fuzzy. “You didn’t just inject me with pain killers did you?”
“That would be me sweet heart” said the nurse “When you wake up you’ll be home”
Home
Then Everything went black again.

I woke up when it was pitch black, I felt really weird, my brain was still sleepy so I figured that I just had been too, I checked a clock that was on my right hand side; 2:00am. I heard snoring coming from a little way off. I was freaked out and had no idea where I was. I picked up the pillow ready to smack it into the face of anyone who tried to hit me – some part of me figured that a pillow was probably not the best sort of weapon – but I continued. I edged closer to the snoring sound, It came from a figure lying on a couch. Silently I crept up.
“AHHHHHHHH!!” Screamed a male
“AAAAAAAAHH!!” I screamed back.
“WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” I recognised the voice…Dain. I sighed.
“I thought you were some crazy pedophile who kidnapped me”
“So you attacked me with a pillow?”
“Well you don’t exactly have the best type of weapons around here, where am I”
“Our room” He said the word ‘our’ like it was a dirty word. My eyes were adjusting to the light and I was able to make out the outlines of objects.
“Oh” I said. Dain lay back on the couch but I didn’t leave, I wasn’t really tired. I decided to sit down on the floor leaning back on the couch.
“Why, aren’t you sleeping?” He asked annoyed.
“I’m not tired”
“Please go to sleep”
“No” he groaned and turned the other way, I sat silently. Two minutes later he groaned again.
“I didn’t say anything” I stated confused.
“You’re just sitting there, It’s so annoying, I can’t sleep”
“Then don’t sleep”
“But I want to sleep and would like that done in peace – leave me alone” I sighed again and stood up, I didn’t want to go back to the bed, I was still a bit shaken by the events before and huge amount of drug dosage. I decided to sit on the couch.
I did it nicely though, It was a really big couch, it could fit a six foot guy like Dain easilly across. I went to his legs pulled them up and sat down, I was going to push his legs off but decided that because I was invading his personal space I would let him lay them on my lap.
“What, are you doing?” He groaned.
“I’m sitting”
“Uggh” he turned his head and started snoring again.
Stupid males.
I sat like that for sometime, just sitting, just thinking. I never had time to do this back home, I never had any breathing space back home. I suppose it was either to make sure I would be the best possible Queen princess person… or maybe it was just for my family – to secure the agreement by me being perfect for this ‘role’.
The second choice sounded so much more like my mother.
Then I thought about Dain. I had officially known the guy for…well a day. That seemed highly pathetic considering that I was letting him put his legs all over me. Dain was snoring again, well not really snoring but breathing heavily. So I guess it was okay, I was drugged up on painkillers and he was half asleep. I wondered how long our engagement would be before we’d have to get married.
We’d have to be engaged for at least a year…
Dain’s heavy breathing was calming my nerves, my eyes drooped again slightly. I closed my eyes and lay my head back, then I fell asleep.