Sequel: Happy the Hard Way
Status: Active;; :D

Between You and I

Cheater Cheater

I sat up rubbing my head and then looking down at the person laying beside me. Fuck I slowly got out of the bunk and got dressed. I walked out into the living area and saw Alex, Zack,and Rian. I flopped down beside Rian and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Rough night?" Alex asked.

"Fuck you. I'm beginning to think that Paul just set this up because he's jealous of Dave. " I said. Nobody said anything.

"It's true and you guys knew it?" I asked.

"Knew what?" Jack said walking in, rubbing his eyes.

"You fucking knew that Paul was trying to get Dave and I broken up?" I asked.

"Honestly. I don't know. I do know that he likes you and he thinks you made a huge ass mistake for taking Dave back after he cheated on you. But you guys are even now, right. No worries." Jack said.

"No worries, Jack. No fucking worries. You have no idea what I told him when he cheated on me. " I said.

"What did you say?" Alex asked.

"I told him once a cheater always a cheater. I'm giving up drinking. I don't normally drink but when I do things get fucked up." I said. The bus door opens and in walks Paul all smiley.

"What's up, Jess?" Paul asked.

"Nothing. Hey, can I use your phone?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." He said handing me his phone. I went into the back room. I flipped through it. I looked at his last picture message. I nearly dropped my phone. It was a picture of Jack and I. kissing He sent it to someone. Dave Tears fell from my eyes. How could Paul do this? How can he be so jealous? I walked back to the front of the bus. Everybody was here.

"Paul. Can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sure. " He said. We walked outside. I knew the others were watching.

"Why?" I asked

"Why what?" He asked.

"Why did you do this?" I asked.

"Do what?" He asked folding his arm across his chest.

"Why the fuck did you send that picture to Dave? Why?" I asked shoving the phone in his face.

"Because he doesn't deserve you. He fucking cheated on you. What makes you think he won't do it again?" Paul yelled.

"Because he loved me." I said.

"Yeah. Really? If he loved you then he wouldn't of cheated on you the first time." Paul said. I raised my hand and slapped him across the face.

"Fuck you, Paul." I said then started to walk away.

"No. You fucked Jack." Paul shouted. I walked back to the Boys Like Girls bus and decided that I was leaving. I got my things ready and walked out front. I didn't even hear anybody come in but Jack was sitting there.

"I'm sorry." Jack said.

"What for?" I asked.

"For having sex with you." He said.

"We were drunk. It doesn't matter because I'm sure Dave and I are over." I said sitting on the couch and then realizing it could be possible over between him and I.

"Jess, if he really loves you then he'll realize that this is just a bump in a very long road ahead of you guys." Jack said sitting beside me and hugging me.

"You don't know Dave like I do." I said.

"I'll talk to him if things get bad. We can blame this whole thing on Paul. Because really it was, sorta." Jack said.

"Thanks, Jack." I said.

"Anything. I hope things work out." He said. I smiled.

"Want to hear something funny?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Alex punched Paul in the face because of all this." Jack said. I laughed. We walked out and I saw Paul holding his nose and the guys just standing there laughing.

"Where are you going?" Bernie asked.

"I'm leaving. I just miss Dave and I just don't belong here." I said.

"But. You can't just leave. You can't." Faith said.

"Yeah, I can. You girls can come visit me anytime you want. You guys can too. All Time Low, you too." I said. No body said anything. I got into the cab that pulled up and rode away. I sat on the plane. Today, is just not agreeing with me. I now feel sick. I really hope you forgive me, Dave. I want everything to go back to normal between you and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Final chapter.
I do have the sequel up. It's called Happy The Hard Way.
Well I will by the time people actually reads this.
Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Thank you for the comments. <3
Title Credit: Joey and Rory