My Parents Adopted the Hot, Conceited, Hot, Jerk, Hot, Asshole of My School. Did I Mention He's Hot?!

Another encounter

When I woke up the next morning Jasper wasn't by me. I guess he went to his own bed after I fell asleep. I laid in bed for a few moments before rubbing my eyes and sitting up. I slowly got up and took a shower. When I was done I got dressed and walk out of my room and to Jasper's room.

"Jasper?" I asked knocking on his door. He opened it up a few seconds later.

"Hey Juls." He smiled.

"I just want to say thanks. You know for last night." I said.

"It was nothing." He shrugged.

"So are you gonna be gone by the time I get home?" I asked looking at the ground.

"Yea. I'm packing my stuff up right now. You're mom's taking me back to the orphanage around twelve." He said.

"Oh." I sighed.

"Hey my car's out of the shop. I could give you a ride to school and pick you up. I mean if you want." He said quickly. I smiled up at him.

"Sure." I said.

"Good. I'll be ready in about fifteen minutes."

"Ok. I'll wait for you downstairs." He turned around and walked back to his room. i walked down stairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. As I finished my apple jasper walked down the stairs.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I followed him to his jeep wrangler.

"It doesn't look like I hit it at all." I said stepping in the jeep.

"Yea. It's a miracle." He laughed getting in also. I playfully glared at him. He laughed as he drove towards the school. We were listening to the radio and talking when Skyway Avenue came on. I turned my head so Jasper wouldn't see me smiling and singing quietly to the song.

We get to the school and Jasper goes and turns the radio down and I'm still singing. I stop when I realize what he did. I bit my lip and turn my head to face him. He was grinning at me.

"I knew you liked that song. Nobody can listen to that song and hate it." He said.

"It's a catchy song." I shrugged.

"Yea right. You know you love it." He said.

"Fine. I like it." I sighed.

"Knew it. I'll see you after school." He said. I grabbed my book bag and hugged him.

"Thanks." I told him before getting out. I waved at him before walking towards Natasha. Before I got to her though Dean stepped in front of me. I gulped and took a step back.

"W-what do you want Dean?" I asked.

"Did you really think you could break up with me?" He asked glaring at me.

"I-I-I." I stuttered not knowing what to say. He grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it and glared at something behind me. I turned my head and saw Jasper.

"I would let go of her arm if I were you." Jasper said glaring at Dean.

"Or what?" Dean asked.

"Or I won't hesitate to beat your ass again." Jasper growled. Dean dropped my arm but didn't move.

"You aren't always going to be here to protect her." Dean said.

"That's why I'm gonna be here when he isn't." Devin said standing beside me.

"You're gonna side with her?" Dean asked.

"I'll side with any girl who's ex abused them." Devin said.

"Whatever." Dean said. He glared at me one last time before walking away.

"Thanks guys." I said turning around to face Devin and Jasper. But Jasper wasn't there.

"Where's Jasper?" I asked Devin.

"I don't know. He just left." Devin shrugged. I sighed and looked for him. He was getting in his jeep. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back. I'll thank him after school.

"Oh my god! Juls! Are you ok?!" Natasha asked running over to me.

"Yea Nats. I'm perfect." I smiled at her.

"Come on. Let's go to class." Devin said wrapping an arm around me. I looked back at Jasper. He had an unreadable expression. I wonder what's wrong.

Jasper's pov

Devin walked up beside Juliana.

"That's why I'm gonna be here when he isn't." Devin said

"You're gonna side with her?" Dean asked.

"I'll side with any girl who's ex abused them." Devin said.

"Whatever." Dean said. He glared at Juliana before walking away. Man I would love to just kill that asshole. As soon as he left I walked back to the jeep. Devin was there now to protect her.

As I got in my jeep I looked over and saw Juliana looking at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Natasha ran over to her. I watched Juliana until Devin wrapped and arm around her and started leading her to the school. I felt something when he wrapped an arm around her. Jealousy? Nah. But then again I have been feeling something towards her lately. No. I can't like her. She's my sister. Well not really. We aren't even related and I'm going back anyways. Maybe I do like her. Just a little.