My Parents Adopted the Hot, Conceited, Hot, Jerk, Hot, Asshole of My School. Did I Mention He's Hot?!

Skyway Avenue

I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame, excess, whoa am I gotta fit in?
Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time
Look to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign

This is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous
My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio

And the Jay-Z song was on
And the Jay-Z song was on
And the Jay-Z song was on

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
The butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!"
Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"

Got my hands up, they're playin' my song
And now I'm gonna be okay
Yeah! It's a party in the USA!
Yeah! It's a party in the USA!

I groaned and rolled over hitting my alarm clock. I got off my bed and walk to my closet. Today was Friday so I had to wear my cheer leading outfit. Every Friday the cheerleaders wore their cheer leading outfits and the football players wore their football jerseys for the game that night. I hated my outfit. I think they're really skimpy. I wanted to get new outfits but I got out voted. All the other girls thought they were just fine. So I had to live with it.

After getting my outfit I went into my bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I go out and blow dried my hair. Then I straightened it. Finally I put my outfit on. I looked in my full length mirror. I really hated the outfit. I tugged down on the skirt a little hoping to stretch it so it wouldn't be so short. But when I let it go it went back to it's same length. I sighed and pulled the shirt up a little so it didn't show as much cleavage.

"Stupid cheer whores. Stupid outfits." I grumbled glaring at the outfit as I made my way down stairs. Jasper was already at the dining table eating cereal. I completely ignored him. I wonder how he knew the drawing was my brother.

"Whoa." I heard him say as I walked by him to get a granola bar.

"What?" I asked glaring at him. One sexist remark and I will seriously punch him.

"Aren't those outfits a little... slutty?" He asked. I started to blush.

"Yes they are." I said tugging on the skirt again.

"So why wear it?"

"Because I have to. It's school rules that the cheerleaders wear their uniforms at school the day before a football game."

"Dumb rule." He mumbled.

"Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes.

"You still look hot in it though." He smirked. I turned back around and hit his head.

"Ow." He said rubbing his head.

"Remember no talking to me." I glared at him.

"Aw are you embarrassed by me sis?" He asked.

"No. I just don't want people to associate me with you. And don't call me sis. I told you I'm not your sister and you are most defiantly not my brother." I told him.

"Whatever. Hey I need a ride to school."

"What happened to your car?"

"It's in the shop. Some dumb ass girl wrecked it after school yesterday." He smirked.

"A dumb ass girl? Well if I'm so dumb then I guess I don't know how to drive you to school." I smirked heading towards the door.

"Julie wait!" He called.

"Sorry! Can't hear you!" I yelled back walking out the door and to my car. I got in my car and backed out of the garage. I could see Jasper walking towards school. It was three miles to the school.

Just take him to school. A voice inside my head said.

No.

Three miles. He has to walk three miles.

He shouldn't have called me dumb.

Would you have taken him anyways?

Probably not.

Heartless.

I am not.

Are too.

Shut the fuck up asshole.

Guess what? I'm you. You just called yourself an asshole. Ha.

If I take him to school will you leave me alone?

Technically that's impossible but yes I will leave you alone.

Fine. I sighed and pulled up to Jasper.

"Get in the car." I told him. He looked over at me.

"Why?" He asked suspiciously.

"So I can take you to school." He stopped and turned towards me.

"Why would you do that?"

"Look do you want a ride or not?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Alright." He said after a minute. I unlocked the door and he got in my car. As we drove it was complete silence.

"Mind if I turn the radio on?" He asked.

"Go ahead." I nodded. When he turned it on Kiss Me Thru The Phone by Soulja Boy came on. I smiled and turned it up.

"You like this stuff?" Jasper asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"Of course. This is one of my favorite songs." I said. He rolled his eyes and immediately turned the station. Some song came on that I have never heard.

"What the hell is this?" I asked him.

"Skyway Avenue by We The Kings." He smiled

"I don't like it. Turn it back." I said.

"Oh come on! Just listen to it!" He said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"No. Besides we're here anyways." I said pulling into the school's parking lot. I was about to turn the car off but he put his hand on mine stopping me. I could feel a little shiver go through me when he touched me. I looked over at him surprised. I never felt that before. I was wondering if he felt it too. If he did he didn't show any signs of it. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Please just listen to it?" He asked.

"Whatever." I sighed. He dropped his hand from mine. I leaned back and listened to the lyrics.

She said let's change our luck
This night is all we've got
Drive fast until we crash
This dead end life
Sweet dreams that won't come true
I'd leave it all for you
Brick walls are closing in
Let's make a run tonight

Blinded by the lights
Hold you through forever
Won't let you go

Cause if you jump
I will jump too
We will fall together
From the building's ledge
Never looking back at what we've done
We'll say it was love
Cause I would die for you
On skyway avenue

She said don't change your mind
Let's leave this town behind
We'll race right off the cliff
They will remember this
It all got so mundane
With you I'm back again
Just take me by the hand
We're close to the edge

Blinded by the lights
Hold you through forever
Won't let you go

Cause if you jump
I will jump too
We will fall together
From the building's ledge
Never looking back at what we've done
We'll say it was love
Cause I would die for you
On skyway avenue

Where are your guts to fly
Soaring through, through the night
And if you take that last step
I'll follow you
Leave the edge and fly
We're finally alive

Cause if you jump
I will jump too
We will fall together
From the building's ledge
Never looking back at what we've done
We'll say it was love
Cause I would die for you
On skyway avenue
So what's left to prove
We have made it through

I was surprised. I actually liked it.

"So?" Jasper asked. I looked over at him. He looked like he knew I would love it. Well I'm not gonna let him have the satisfactory.

"It was ok." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok? Just ok?" He asked shocked.

"Yea. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go inside." I smiled before stepping out of the car and walking to the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
So just thought I would let you know that I really hate Miley Cyrus. Sorry if any of you like her but I just can't stand her. I just thought the song was appropriate. Thanks for reading! Please comment! :)