Status: One shot - complete xo

Best Friends, For Life.

Chapter 1 of 1

We pushed the wheels on our wheelchairs faster and faster as we raced around the nursing home. I wasn’t winning, Jordan was. She always told me she’d win, and now in my old age I was letting her.

“Stupid arms!” I yelled as Jordan raced past me again.

“You’re getting old.” Jordan laughed as Claire pasted me.

“Oh shut up.” I laughed back as Claire looked at us before stopping.

“We’re getting too old for this.” She giggled, giving both Jordan and I disapproving looks.

“Shut up granny. You’re going to be even older on Thursday.” I winked at her, pushing myself next to her.

“Don't remind me.” She smiled as we all sat looking out of the window in front of us.

“Claire, Lauren and Jordan!” An angry voice called from behind us.

We all looked at each other before bursting into fits of laughter.

“Yes mum?” Claire asked sweetly, trying to stop laughing.

“I thought i told you girls not to mess around in the wheel chairs. I’ve been looking for them for ages.” She scolded as we all climbed out of the wheel chairs.

“Sorry.” We all smiled sweetly together before leaving the room to go back to Claire’s mum’s office.

As we sat down on the sofa in the office, we all burst into laughter again.

“Can you imagine us when we’re old?” i smiled.

“Yeah, we really will be getting in trouble for chasing each other around the home.” Jordan giggled.

“Well, I’ll win.” Claire smiled.

“Obviously not. I’m pimping my wheelchair with like, that thing that makes cars go faster.” I smirked.

“Well I’m having rockets on the back of my wheelchair. Im’a win.” Jordan grinned.

We were all soon laughing again.

It’s true though, we’ll be friends forever, no, make that best friends forever. We’ll be in our wheelchairs in the home, laughing and joking about times when we were at school, all of the times we had too much to drink and all of the times we had proper girly sleepovers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this after Jordan gave me some inspiration :) Thank you Jordan. This is for Claire's birthday though, make sure you go annoy her on Thursday :)
Comments would be lovely but arent really needed for this story :)
Laurenn xo ♥