We're Only Young Once

dont *** over my french fries, yeah?

"And here he comes..." I mumbled. The rest of the group laughed quietly as every other head turned to the doors.

Edward Cullen, one of the Cullen Recluses, dark hair and ice white skin, only emphasised by the rain that was constantly outside. He walked in as if he was on some sort of film, and I swear he was walking in slow motion to make it worse. My table sat there either bored or glaring at the fact he was taking so long and coming into the damn cafeteria, while everyone else was looking at him with a sense of awe on their faces.

"OH MY GOD HURRY UP!" I shouted suddenly. He snapped round to face me and I immediately blushed, turned round and put my head down. A few seconds later, the usual noise of the cafeteria returned and I knew he had sat at the Cullen table in the corner of the hall.

"WAY TO GO AMBER!" Embry went to high five me and I feebly returned it.

"I didn't mean to say it so loud." I mumbled. My friends didn't care, they were too busy laughed and shaking me in congratulations at my outburst. I looked at Edward quickly to see him smirking at me. He winked then turned and started a conversation with his ... er, brother?

Confused much?

Well I watched the other Cullen recluses for a while, Rosalie, a wannabe Victoria Secret model, Alice, who might as well be a pixie, Jasper and Emmett.

There was no way they were related. I don't understand why people thought that. I mean, Alice and Jasper were a couple, and so were Emmett and Rosalie. Everyone knew that Edward had a thing with that newbie Bella something, but she had just disappeared so we didn't know what to make of that.

Well, I did.

"Amber!" I snapped my head round to the table, to see everyone looking at me. And some randomer leaning on the table.

"Sorry, er hello?" I said to this stranger.

"Hey FranKo, just telling your friends there's a party on Friday. Like a leaving thing. It's at my house in Seattle."

"You commute from Seattle every morning?" I asked confused. Someone kicked me under the table. "Ow! I mean er, sounds great!"

"Cool I have a couple of your numbers so I'll just text you the details when they're sorted."

"Kay, later Tom." Seth and Sam said. THAT'S WHERE HE'S FROM! He was on the football team with Seth and Sam! Aaa if only he was Tom Kaulitz, I would pay to see HIM in a wet, muddy oversized football shirt that I would have to take off for him ...

"Amber are you okay?" Leah asked.

"What? Yeah sorry, daydreaming is all." I smiled.

"About me? I know it's hard to resist -" I threw my water bottle at Sam.

"NO! Tom Kaulitz FOR YOUR INFORMATION!" I smirked.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM!" Claire screamed.

"I KNOW!" I screamed back.

"What was the fantasy?"

"Muddy football shirt."

"Yum!"

"WHOA CLAIRE! Don't orgasm over my french fries yeah?" Katie said.

We burst out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i know edward and jacob dont go to school together but i changed things! dont hate me *hides behind gigantor cookie*