We're Only Young Once

'Where Were We?' 'Looking At That Pigeon'

Me and Leah walked back into school and noticed that we still had half an hour of lunch left. We went to the cafeteria where our friends were still sitting.

"WHERE DID YOU GUYS GO?!" Katie screamed.

"To talk to Jake and Seth." I said simply as we sat down.

"And? What's wrong? Where are they? Why aren't they here!" Embry shot at us.

"They're at Jake's house, we don't know why or what's wrong. We had a fight through Jake's door." Leah said as I sighed.

"You didn't get any clue?" Quil asked.

"Well, Jake's dad said that we'll find out soon enough, about this 'thing' they're going through."

"What are they PMSing or something?" Claire said.

"That's what Leah said!" I laughed.

"Maybe they're being gay together." Sam said.

"I said that too!" Leah raised her hand. We laughed until someone slid their arm around my waist. I turned to them.

"Hey Joe!" I smiled as I scooted over for him to sit next to me. He kissed my cheek.

"Hey Amber. Hi everyone who's names are ..." He looked at me.

"OH! Right, yes. This is Leah, Katie, Claire, Sam, Quil and Embry." I said as I pointed to each of them and they waved. "Everyone this is Joe. He's uhh.." I couldn't call him my boyfriend because he hadn't officially asked me.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" He whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded.

"He's my boyfriend." I smiled at everyone else as Joe kissed my cheek.

Katie, Claire, Quil and Embry's mouths dropped open and Leah and Sam raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged.

After school @ home

My phone buzzed to the Jonas Brothers' Hey Baby. I saw it was Leah and answered.

"Hey what's up?"

"Jake's dumped Silicon Boobs!"

I sat up from my bed.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS! Why would he do that?!"

"I don't know but she was sitting outside school today apparently asking people if they'd seen him because she needed to speak to him because he dumped her when he had no right! She was making a giant scene!"

"WHERE WERE WE WHEN THIS HAPPENED!"

"I think we were looking at that pigeon..."

"OH YEAH! Well it's not our fault a one legged pigeon came to school. He had to know he was going to be stared at!"

"Enough! What are you going to do?"

"About what? The pigeon?" I frowned in confusion.

"No! Now that Jake's singleeeee!"

"What do you mean what am I going to do? He's a jerk Leah."

"But you still like him." I sighed. Leah was the only one that knew about my half-semi-almost-non-existent- crush on Jake.

"It doesn't change the fact he hasn't talked to me." I said getting up and sitting on my chair at my desk and opening my laptop.

"But now you're free to make a move! I'm sure he feels the same way Amber, he can't just not have feelings for you after he's known you 15 years!"

"He can. And I can't. I have a boyfriend remember?"

"Oh, that Joe kid? SCREW HIM! He won't last, then Jake will comfort you and you'll be all Ohhh Jake then you'll make out we'll be OHH I TOLD YOU SO!"

"Shut up Leah." I hated when she said these things. I almost believed them half the time. I logged onto MSN.

A window popped up.

Hiii

"Leah. We're talking on the phone. Don't MSN me."

haha ok ;)

"Fine. I'm hanging up." I pressed 'end'.

I started typing back to Leah when another window popped up. Joe.

hey babe ;)

I smiled slightly.

hey how are yu?

good bbe and you?

yeah i'm good:) wuu2?

I sent that when another window popped up.

Amberjust let me explain ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
♠ ♠ ♠
Holiday Gift to everyone!