Our Last First Kiss

Soccer Ball

"Paul she said she was sorry," Quil spoke trying to defend me from the angry muscled teen. Paul may have been good-looking and nicely muscled, but his attitude and hostility towards everything was annoying. I stood still holding the sandy soccer ball in my hands. "Just let it go." Quil told him, but he growled lowly glaring coldly at me.

About two minutes ago I was kicking a soccer ball around and well I gave it one really hard kick. It hit a tree and deflected hitting Paul square on the back and he was pissed off. I already apologized several times and told him it was an accident, but he was still fuming.

"Fine, but watch what you're doing next time." Paul grumbled storming off the beach and back over to the cliffs and forest. I sighed with relief; this wasn't the first time I had dealt with Paul's temper. Actually we were kids last time, so he wasn't that intimidating.

I just moved back to La Push, Washington about a week ago. My mother passed away two years ago and shortly after he met my stepmother. Now she was a nice lady and all, but she wasn't my mom and she wasn't exactly a kid person. Not that I am a kid, I'm seventeen for crying out loud. So I packed my bags and moved down to La Push to live with my uncle. I lived in La Push before too, from the ages of two to six I lived here. It wasn't too bad either, but I still had to adjust.

"He hasn't changed," I muttered watching Paul storming off still fuming. "Other than brawn." I clarified and Quil chuckled softly shaking his head. He, just like Paul had shirtless and built, just not as much.

"Just because you're a girl doesn't mean he won't try to hurt you." Quil said to me and I frowned, what kind of guy hits a girl with no shame? I guess Paul was like that, but I think he had a bit more control over his temper. However I been gone a while, so maybe Quil was right.

"Yeah, well thanks Quil." I smiled warmly and he nodded his head. He lifted his gaze higher looking directly behind me. I turned around and saw Sam Uley and Jacob Black coming towards us.

"What's with Paul?" Sam asked he was the leader of the group of boys. I thought he was a pretty nice guy, but I hadn't really talked to him. Quil pointed to me and both guy looked over at me. "What did you do?" he questioned me with his deep voice. He was shirtless as well, why were they all shirtless. Well Jacob was actually wearing a gray t-shirt.

"It was an accident." I said softly and Sam raised an eyebrow.

"She hit him with a soccer ball." Quil said simply with a shrug. Jacob laughed and Sam shook his head turning to the soccer ball in my hands. I pressed my lips together and put the ball behind me back laughing softly.

"Nice." Jacob said and I smiled at him looking down at the sandy ground below my flip-flops.

"Jake you take her home, come on Quil we got things to do." Sam said gesturing for Quil to follow him. Nodding his head Quil waved and jogged behind Sam. After they got up towards the forest they started sprinting and quickly vanished into the dense forest. I kind of wondered what they were going to do, but Jacob cleared his throat snapping me from my thoughts.

"Shiloh right?" Jacob asked. I nodded my head and looked at his copper skin, cropped hair, muscled arms, and deep warm chocolate brown eyes. "Come on." He smiled gesturing for me to follow. I smiled at him and walked on his right side.

"You don't have to walk me you know." I told him, but he waved the matter off. He really was cute; all my memories of him though were blurry. I remember his name and that he's Quil's cousin, but other than that I don't remember much at all.

"How are you liking La Push?" he asked me to break the silence between us.

"It's fine." I answered without looking at him.

"So you really hit Paul with that soccer ball?" Jacob asked gesturing to the black and white ball in my hands. I laughed lightly and looked at him. He smiled at me, man what a charming smile.

"Technically I didn't." I explained and Jacob raised an eyebrow at me.

"Then what happened?" he asked.

"I kicked it and it hit a tree deflecting it to hit Paul. He, of course, got angry and started yelling, but Quil got him to calm down." I told him the gist of the idea. He nodded his head and we finally got to the final stretch to my uncle's house. Unfortunately the last stretch was all up hill; at least I'd be getting exercise.

"Lucky for you. Paul is a time bomb waiting to happen." Jacob said and I looked at him.

"I figured." I answered and he nodded his head. We remained silent after that halfway up the hill. The scenery surrounding us was very nice and much like Alaska. Well Sitka was an island though so it was surrounded by water. La Push looked like it though aside from the open fields.

The sky was gray and cloudy. It was most likely going to rain soon; in the past week I had been here it has rained four days. I really didn't care for that I wanted some sunlight to heat my skin. We arrived to the top of the hill were it flattened for about a half mile before it started winding up another hill.

"Thank you for escorting me back home." I said as we got onto the gravel driveway. Jacob nodded his head to me and looked around. My eyes remained on him though he was so good looking.

"You're welcome." He smiled.

"So, uh, I'll see you around maybe?" I asked him and Jacob gave me a thumbs up.

"Yeah. Well I better go," he paused for a moment pointing back down the main road. I knew he was probably going to catch up with the boys and probably do guy like things. It was pretty late and it was a Saturday night. "Nice seeing you again Shiloh." He said with a kind smile and waved before running off down the hill back towards the beach.

"You too!" I called out waving to him. He slowly started shrinking into the distance. Sighing I spun around on my heels and walked to the small blue-gray colored house. I hoped to regain some friendships I had in the past, because having no friends to hang out with on a Saturday night was really depressing.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, yay!

So I hope you guys like it so far.
Thanks for subscribing and the comment.

I really hope to see more.
Another update will be put up tomorrow.
So good start, bad start, let me know please.

-Mimi