Our Last First Kiss

Peace

The pack had talked to the vampire coven that lived in Forks about the attack. The Cullen's had explained that they didn't know what was going on, but agreed to keep an eye out. It had been three days since the attack that night and everyone is a bit calmer. There had been no sightings, no scents, nothing.

However Sam did have the entire pack running around like crazy just to be sure. Seth has made a full recovery and his sister Leah has returned from her two-week vacation. When she found out about what happened to Seth she scolded him for several hours, but she was closer to killing Sam.

Jacob has been running all over the place and in the past three days I've seen him for maybe four hours tops. He's apologized so many times already and I have explained each time that I understand. Emily told me that when the wolves are on red alert you'd hardly see them.

"Hey kiddo," Uncle Thomas spoke as he walked out onto the porch. I turned and looked at him as he sat down beside me on the steps. "Everything okay?" he asked me and I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

"Yep. Good." I assured him looking back out at the yard. It was another cloudy day with low winds, but thankfully no rain. I didn't need a gloomy day to add onto my saddened state. It's not like I really had to be sad though everyone was okay and all. I guess I'm just being selfish cause I want to see Jacob.

"Me and Billy Black are going fishing later today," Uncle Thomas paused as he gestured to the fishing poles poking out of his Jeep. "I won't be home until around eight. Will you be alright?" he asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yeah I'll order a pizza or something." I shrugged. The thing is I can't cook because I burn everything. The best I can do is make a sandwich, which is enough to survive if you ask me.

"Okay I'll leave you some money." He told me patting my shoulder. I nodded to him as he stood up and walked back inside. Sighing softly I leaned up against the railing of the porch. Staring out at the forest I wondered when those werewolves would come back. I had a few nightmares about them and that evil vampire that almost killed Emily.

Tires crunched under the gravel of the driveway. Looking up I saw Jacob driving up with his father, Billy. Smiling I stood up and ran over to the drivers side. As soon as he got out I jumped into his arms. He laughed and picked me up spinning me around a few times. I laughed and he put me down on the ground.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Sam had them running around for the past few days and whenever they weren't running around they were crashed out. He smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders and I raised an eyebrow. "Don't you have to, ya know?" I asked gesturing over to the forest.

"Not until tonight, so until then I'm staying with you." Jacob explained and my face lit up. This was great we could finally reconnect, not that we ever disconnected.

"Hey!" Uncle Thomas said from the door of the house and walked over to the truck. Jacob said hello. He walked around to the back and grabbed his father's wheelchair. Uncle Thomas opened up the door and helped Billy out. "I thought I was meeting you at your place." Uncle Thomas said.

"Well Jacob kept bugging me about coming to visit Shiloh," Billy said and Jacob looked away pretending he heard nothing. I giggled lightly while my uncle eyed him carefully. "So I told him to drive me down here, but let's go I'm ready to get some fish." Billy said clapping his hands together. Uncle Thomas nodded stiffly still looking at Jacob before wheeling Billy over to the Jeep.

"Now he hates me." Jacob whispered to me and I shook my head.

"He doesn't hate you, actually you're his favorite out of the group." I told him and Jacob pursed his lips together.

"That's not a compliment if you really think about it." Jacob said and I started laughing thinking about the other boys. My uncle knew all of them since they helped him with his motorized interest. Paul helped him rebuild the Jeep, Jacob helped him rebuild the engine of an old tractor, and the others were acquaintances.

"Well you got an edge on everyone else." I said and Jacob shrugged. My uncle got Billy into the Jeep and then walked back over to us. Jacob was about two inches taller than my uncle, so it looked funny seeing my uncle trying to be all macho.

"No funny business Jacob," Uncle Thomas said waving a finger at him. "I'm always watching." He said before turning around. Jacob blinked a few times and looked at me. I tried to hold in my laugh, my uncle was so weird.

"What the heck?" Jacob asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. We watched the two in the Jeep drive off and I sighed in relief once they were on the road. "That was, I don't know." He laughed and I laughed too.

"Don't worry about him," I said taking his hand into mine. Jacob smiled at me and pulled me closer to him gently. "Hmm, I missed you." I spoke softly and Jacob chuckled as he placed his hands on the back of my legs and lifted me up. He smiled at me when I placed my hands on his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"So let's test our making out skills." He said to me and I smiled as I leaned down and kissed his lips. Jacob never let go of me as he kissed back and turned around placing me on the hood of his truck. We parted for a second and rested our heads against each other.

"That the best you got?" I challenged and Jacob laughed capturing my lips again. My hands ran up his neck and through his hair. He placed his hands on the bottom of my shirt the heat radiating onto my body. We parted once again and I chuckled. "That was a little better."

"Well, I hate to break it to you honey, but your kissing is doing nothing for me either." Jacob told me, but I knew he was lying. He was trying to hide that smile, but it was there.

"Well why should I put out my best if you don't?" I asked him and he laughed lightly before moving forward pressing our lips together. Smiling against the kiss I deepened it myself and Jacob kept a low growl in his throat. We parted and I bit my lip as he stared at me. "Nothing." I smirked.

"Same." He responded and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Really?" I asked somewhat breathlessly. Jacob licked his lips.

"Okay I will admit it," Jacob paused for a moment his face coming a bit closer to mine. "This is the most sensual passionate moment of my life." He said and I smiled slowly we started leaning for each other.

BEEP! BEEP!

Jacob and I both pulled away and looked to the driveway. Quil and Embry and Seth were driving up in a ratty old green truck. It was all scratched up and sounded like it was about to fall apart.

"And now it's over." Jacob spoke and I laughed lightly as he moved away from me. Hopping onto the ground I turned to the truck that pulled up beside Jacob's.

"Sorry to interrupt." Quil said with a smirk. I blushed looking down at the ground playing with my thumbs. Jacob scoffed and then looked at the truck.

"What's with this?" he gestured to the truck.

"Thomas Creasy wants us to fix it up," Embry said jumping out of the back. Seth got out of the passenger seat and Quil cut off the engine. "So Shiloh has something to drive once school starts." Embry explained looking at me.

"No way!" I cheered running to Embry and gave him a big hug. "This is awesome, let's get to work!" I beamed looking to Jacob who rolled his eyes at my excitement over the hunk of junk.

"You're doing this on purpose." Jacob growled lowly at Quil who just laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's just say Mr. Creasy paid us to keep you away from his niece." Quil smiled and Jacob grumbled a few things under his breath. I didn't care though; I get a truck out of this, which is amazing!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments everyone.
Please send more.

-Mimi