Our Last First Kiss

Tell Me!

"Shiloh get down!" Quil's voice came from behind and the moment I turned around two wolves jumped over me. I fell down onto my knees and covered my head with my arms. Someone's warm arms wrapped around me and pulled me onto my feet. Gasping I turned quickly seeing Quil there. Relaxing knowing I was in good hands he quickly picked me up and ran back towards Emily's house.

Looking over his shoulder I saw the four wolves fighting each other. It was unlike anything I had ever seen before. Looking straight ahead I saw Emily's house where Emily and a younger boy were standing on the porch.

"What's going on?" Emily asked as Quil came to a stop and put me down on the ground gently.

"I don't know," Quil shook his head sadly and Emily frowned. "Seth stay with them." Quil ordered to the younger boy who nodded his head in understanding. He nodded once and started running towards the main road.

"Are you alright?" Emily asked as I stared after Quil who was picking up a lot of speed. "Come inside." She told me placing a hand on my shoulder and started leading me towards the house. The younger boy Seth trailed right behind us.

"How? Were they wolves?" I questioned quietly and Seth looked to me. Emily sat me down at the table and started making something for me to drink. Shaking my head I tried to put it all together, but it wasn't making sense. Three minutes ago I was watching Jacob transform into a huge wolf and then Quil carried me back here. I was going crazy or something. "I don't get it." I muttered and Seth sat across from me his hair slightly falling into his eyes.

"It's okay." Seth said and I looked into his warm eyes.

"Everything will be okay, Shiloh." Emily told me placing a mug of tea before me. I thanked her quietly and lifted the drink to my lips. She smiled at me nodding her head and sat down beside me.

"What happened out there?" I asked looking at the two sitting with me.

"It's a very long and complicated story." Seth answered and Emily nodded slowly. I looked to them wanting them to explain this complicated story. Everything I had just witnessed moments ago was like a dream. It couldn't have happened. Werewolves weren't real!

"Explain." I said looking to Seth.

"I can't, not now." Seth shook his head and I clenched my fist. No! I wanted to know right now. Closing my eyes I tried to shake the images of Jacob transforming and the creature that came from the forest. If this is how life is down here, I want to go back to Alaska.

"Why not?" I asked looking at Seth after opening my eyes. He looked away from me. Sighing I shook my head and then turned to Emily who pressed her lips together. Looks like I would just have to wait until the time was right. "Can I call my uncle?" I asked them.

"Tell him you're staying here for the night." Emily said and I furrowed my brows.

"No way! I want to go home." I demanded slapping my palm onto the table.

"Not tonight." Seth spoke and I glared at him.

"Why not?" I hissed looking at them. If they weren't going to tell me what I wanted to know I would raise all sorts of hell. Biting my lip for a moment to give them a minute to come up with an excuse I heard another sharp howl coming from outside. Seth quickly jumped to his feet and ran towards the doorway. He pressed himself up against the glass and whimpered slightly.

"Seth come back." Emily said getting up. She walked over to him and pulled him back towards the table. What was going on here? I want to know damnit! Emily got Seth to sit down after a few moments and then looked back to me.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked coldly and Emily sighed.

"It will all be explained soon," Emily assured me bringing the phone over to me. "Call your uncle and tell him you are staying the night. Even if he refuses you must insist." Emily explained to me and I huffed heavily taking the phone from her hand and started dialing his number.

Ring…Ring…Ring…

"Hello?" Uncle Thomas spoke into the phone. I had to come up with a good lie I knew he knew Emily. He just didn't know her very well, but maybe he would think I was making friends with her.

"Uncle Tommy," I began and swallowed the lump in my throat. Lying to him about something I wasn't even sure about was hard. "I was hoping that maybe I could stay the night at Emily's. I'll be back first thing tomorrow morning." I explained having my fingers crossed. He took in a deep breath and I bit my lip. Seth and Emily were both staring at me waiting for my response.

"I don't know Shiloh." He spoke and I closed my eyes. This was going to be a bit harder than I thought. "You don't know Emily real well, nor do I." he stated and I shook my head.

"I know, but she's really nice and well I'd love it if I could hang with her for the night." I lied.

"Are you sure?" he asked me and I let out a breath of relief I was winning this fight.

"Yes, I'm positive." I smiled weakly, but felt the guilt weighing on my shoulders. Lying to my uncle was harsh especially since he has done so much for me.

"Well alright, but call me when you wake up so I can know when you're coming home." Uncle Thomas said reluctantly and I looked over at Seth and Emily nodding my head. Both of them relaxed a bit and I cleared my throat.

"Thank you," I said softly. "I'll call you tomorrow before I head back." Uncle Thomas said goodnight to me and then I slowly hung up the phone. I had only been living with him for about a week and a half and already I was lying to him. I'm such a bad person!

"When the others get back," Emily started and looked to Seth. "Everything will be explained. I promise." She assured me and I sighed softly, how come I found that hard to believe. I hated being kept in the dark. Seth looked anxious like he really wanted to get out of the house, but Emily told him to calm down. He remained in his seta and drummed his fingers on the table. I knew how he felt, impatient and helpless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for subscribing everyone.
And the comments.
<3

101 reads. 26 subscribers. 11 comments.

If I get to 15 comments I will update again tomorrow.
=)

-Mimi