Our Last First Kiss

Revealed

About two hours later I heard a commotion going on outside. Seth quickly ran from the table and darted outside. Emily called him, but he didn't listen. Sighing she stood up and followed him to the door. She stopped and placed a hand to her mouth. The look on her face was shock and sadness. Standing to my feet I quickly walked over to her, but stopped a few steps behind.

"Watch out Emily." Sam said as he and Jared helped Paul into the house. He was limping and had a really bad injury on his leg and another on his left arm. Blood was trailing from the huge gash in his leg and the one on his arm was slowly healing itself.

"Get a towel." Jared said to Emily and she nodded running towards the bathroom. I felt my heartbeat racing, had that werewolf thing done this to him. My body started trembling and Emily walked passed me holding a green towel in her hand.

"Water Em." Sam said taking the towel from her. Emily turned around and grabbed a huge metal bowl and filled it with warm water. The two that had been helping Paul sat him down on the chair and studied the huge gash in his leg.

"Does it hurt?" Seth asked looking over at him. I finally noticed Jacob walking in and he had a minor cut in his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled weakly, but his attention went to Paul who shouted in pain. Embry and Quil walked in next and I was relieved to see them in perfect condition.

"Hold him down." Sam said as he looked into the gash wiping away some of the blood with the wet towel. Paul tried to fight himself from thrashing around as screaming as Sam pulled out a white fang from his injury. Jacob and Jared slowly released him and Sam tossed the fang into the bowl of hot water.

"Alright it should heal fine now." Jared said patting Paul's arm.

"Shit." Paul cursed closing his eyes tightly.

"You didn't have to do that." Jacob said and Paul looked over at him.

"If I didn't stop him you'd probably be dead." Paul commented and I felt my heart stop. Did he just say that? Jacob would have been killed! I shook my head trying to make sense of everything.

"Well, now. I guess we have explaining to do." Sam said standing up. He turned around and looked directly at me. I stared back at him not doing anything. Paul and Jacob looked over to me and I let out a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry." I said looking at Paul who tilted his head.

"It's not your fault." Paul told me, but I shook my head.

"Shiloh maybe you should sit down," Quil said seeing that I was swaying back and forth. I nodded and leaned against the archway that led into the living room. Paul's wound was finally slowing down from all the bleeding. "We have a lot of explaining to do." He told me and I nodded my head once again.

"What are you guys?" I asked looking at each one of them.

"We're shape shifters," Jacob spoke up and I looked at him. "I'll explain." He offered. I waited for him to start. He turned to Sam who nodded his head and Jacob cleared his throat.

After about an hour Jacob had explained everything about the Quileute stories and legends. He explained about the vampires, the shape shifters, and how they protected everyone. I couldn't believe that the stories I heard as a kid were actually true and I was now apart of it.

Jacob explained imprinting and how it worked. He explained how I was his imprint, Emily was Sam's, and everything that went along with this. He told me I could not tell anyone about this not even my uncle.

Eventually he came to a stop and looked at me. "I'm your imprint?" I asked him and he sighed softly nodding his head.

"I know it's a lot to take in just an hour," Jacob paused and rubbed his arm as he stood across from me. I was sitting on the couch with Seth to my left and Paul to my right his leg resting up on a stool. The wound was finally starting to close up; I couldn't believe how fast he was healing. This was so extraordinary. To think just a few hours ago I believe this to all be a myth, but now I had been tossed into it. "Don't feel obligated to be my girlfriend or anything as an imprint I can be anything you need me to be." Jacob told me and I smiled at him weakly.

"Well what do you want to be?" I asked him and everyone seemed a bit shocked by the question I had just asked him.

"I, uh," Jacob was tongue-tied. Licking my lips I stood up from the couch and everyone's eyes were on me. Walking over to Jacob I looked deeply into his eyes searching for answers. However even I knew I wouldn't find any. This wasn't his choice, nor was it mine it just happened.

Everything was just suddenly revealed. Had I not come here, this may have never happened. According to Jacob though, imprinting was fate, so maybe it would have happened. Just not under these stressful circumstances. What would happen now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.
Sorry for mispellings or typos.
I did this fast =(.
124 reads. 31 subscribers. 14 comments.

Oh and to all you Paul fans out there I have a story for him coming out tomorrow:
Only You Could Love Me This Way

Read. Comment. Subscribe.
Thanks for stopping by!

-Mimi