Our Last First Kiss

What Do You Want?

"Well?" I asked and Jacob looked at me with confusion. He then looked around the room seeing the various eyes on him. However I didn't want him searching for answers I wanted him to know. Gently I placed my hands on the side of his face feeling his warmth take over my cold hands. He looked into my eyes and I smiled at him. "What do you want Jacob?" I asked him and he placed his hands on top of mine moving them away.

"I want you to stay with me." He answered and I smiled warmly at him. He laced our fingers together and I giggled lightly as he leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"Okay." I told him and he chuckled lightly.

"Well good for you love birds, but we still have more important matters to discuss," Paul said gaining everyone's full attention. Sam agreed with him sitting on the armrest of the couch Emily was sitting on. He had his arm around her shoulder and she was looking at Jacob and me with a smile on her face. "We may have chased that thing off, but it's still out there." Paul said and I shivered thinking of that monster that had attacked us earlier.

"Paul's right. We have to go out and find it," Sam said Emily looked up at him with worry in her eyes. The other guys all agreed with him and I turned to Jacob who let go of my hands and pulled me into a hug. He kissed the top of my head and then looked to Sam. "Paul, Seth stay here with the girls. The rest of you head out, if you find it signal everyone with a howl." Sam explained. He leaned over and kissed Emily before standing up.

"Why do I have to stay?" Seth whined. Paul grabbed a white throw pillow and tossed it at him. Seth yelped and shook his head glaring back at Paul. "Let me come I can help." Seth begged, but Sam shook his head.

"Stay here," Sam said and looked at Paul and Emily. "Make sure he stays." Sam commanded and Paul nodded his head while Emily gave him a soft smile. Jacob started to pull away from me and I looked into his eyes.

"I'll be back by morning." He assured me. Somehow though I didn't believe him. If that creature had hurt Paul this badly and even got a bit into Jacob, I could only imagine what would happen if it went to find it's friends.

"Please be careful." I begged him and he smiled kissing my head once again.

"Don't worry," Jacob smiled as he started walking for the door. Sam was already out along with Jared at his side. Embry and Quil waited patiently as Jacob walked towards them. "We'll be fine. Let's go." Jacob waved goodbye and quickly darted out of the door with Embry and Quil along side him. Seth whined as he stood in the doorway. Paul rolled his honey brown eyes and grabbed the throw pillow and threw it at him again. Seth growled and turned around.

"Quit whining kid," Paul told him coolly. "Sam is only making you stay cause your sister would kill all of us if anything happened to you. Not to mention your mother would be devastated." Paul explained and Seth mumbled a few things under his breath grabbing the pillow dropped it back on the couch.

"Will they be okay?" I asked looking at Paul.

"It's five against one," Paul told me. I nodded stiffly as much as I wanted to believe the upper hand I just kept seeing the darker side of it all. Paul must have sense my disbelief because he spoke again, "Shiloh, Jacob has dealt with tougher things. We all have just relax." Paul spoke trying to be reassuring and calm, but I knew he had a temper. I'd taken note of it on the cliffs this afternoon.

"Yeah, they'll come back." Emily said standing up from her seat, but even her voice quivered a bit. She must have been doubting things because of the injuries Paul had received.

"If you say so." I said under my breath, if Paul came back like this it meant they were dealing with something very dangerous.

"Seth are you hungry?" Emily asked looking over to the young teen staring out the glass door. He shook his head and Emily frowned and turned back to Paul. "What about you?" she asked placing a hand on his head.

"No, but some water would be nice." Paul said and Emily nodded going to get him a glass. I remained still on the other end of the couch staring at the coffee table. Seth got up and came over plopping down in the armchair across from me.

"I always miss the action." Seth grumbled and Paul rolled his eyes.

"You're just a kid Seth." Emily said coming back with a glass of water for Paul.

"I can hack it if they can." Seth defended. Paul grabbed another pillow and chunked it at him, but Seth blocked it.

"Stop whining," Emily said pointing to Seth defiantly. "And you stop throwing my pillows." Emily commanded pulling Paul's ear. He hissed in pain and pushed her hand away. She smiled at him and then looked at me. I looked back and smiled weakly, I knew there was nothing I could do, but I wish there was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man I'm on a roll today.
This is the third story I have update.
Haha.

Thank you all for the comments.
If I get up to 20, I will update again first thing tomorrow!
=)

By the by please check out my Paul story: Only You Could Love Me This Way

-Mimi