Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Eleven.

Jack

How does this keep happening? Oh yeah, I fucked up and this is that karma thing following me. I smile, feeling strangely relaxed even though I can feel Nate's stare at my cheek. I don't want to tell Nate that the real reason I was here is that I was kicked out.

"Sooo, Ryan?" He looks up at me with a glare and I remember why he must hate me so much. "How do you know Nate?" I ask while yawning again. It hurts my cheek to do so, though, since it stretched out the bruise.

"School." Ryan answers bluntly. I rolled my eyes at him, trudging to the bathroom. I wash off my face and brush my teeth while Nate and Ryan talked. I try to listen when I don't have the water running.

I do choke a bit when Ryan complains that Jamie and I are madly in love. We're not. Not at all. Okay, well we thought we were and oh, did we have some fun times but it just wasn't healthy for either of us.

"Oh, that's nice." I catch Nate's reply. I wince as I spit the toothpaste out, I had forgotten that the insides of my cheeks are cut. I walk out of the bathroom, glaring at them in my black velvet pants and plain white t-shirt. I had slept the whole day.

"I'm cold." I whimper to Nate and he smiled at me, obviously trying not to laugh at my pouting face. So me-being the stupid idiot I am- I lay down next to Nate and curl up on his side, trying to steal his body warmth. I listen to Ryan rant to him for a little while drifting off until there was a knock on the door. Gah!

Ryan stands up, growling as I snuggle closer to Nate's body. "Who the fuck now?" I heard him ask, before he walks down the hall.

"Hey Jack?" Nate whispers. I look up towards him and nod my head for him to continue. "What happened?" He asks as his hand brushes over my cheek. I'm pretty sure my face was a wonderful array of colors, black, purple, yellow, and red.

"W-well me and my father got into a fight." I mumble into the fabric of his jeans, afraid to look at him. It makes me nervous. "I was mad he attacked you the other day and I attacked, no I mean I snapped at him." I can feel his fingers run through my hair.

"Hey, why did he attack me anyway?" Nate asks, causing me to tense up. I start to open my mouth to answer, to tell him it was because he hated me for being gay, because it didn't fit to his dream, that he didn't like another man kissing my flesh, but it was cut off with the sound of a girl's annoying voice.

"I know he's here!" She yells, followed by the sound of stomping. I know that voice, oh boy do I know it. And soon enough it's standing over me screaming, "Dammit Jack, what happened to you!"

"Uh, hi Sherry?" I grumble, sitting up a bit, still next to Nate though. This couldn't be good. "Nice to see you, too." I tell her sarcastically as she glares at me.

"How could just leave me hanging there like that!" She squeals in her high pitched voice,
making me groan. Nate looks confused when I glance at him. All these situations we have been i together are confusing.

"Because you don't really have part in my life much?" I tell her, raising my voice a tiny bit as I sit straight up. She doesn't take that well.

"What do you mean I don't have any part in your life! You need to take care of this!" She yells, pointing to her stomach. Shit, she was acting up on that again. She's gotten herself pregnant and blaming me.

"Sherry! Just stop this, I mean just shut up ans..." I'm standing now, my voice rising as I make my way towards her. "Just, come with me." I growl and pull her towards the other room, leaving an out-of-place Nate and a smirking Ryan in the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, special thanks to SpongeBob-is-Bi. Please update your story! :D
And you guys should check out her story 'Porn Star'.
I think you can guess what it's at least partially about. *winkwink*
Night, loves. And comment Naked_Zombies and tell her to write chapter nineteen already. xD