Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Thirteen.

Jack

The next thing I know, I've rushed to the other side of the room to grab Jamie's arm as he went to swing at Nate, who in turn looks just overwhelmed.

"Stop it!" My voice rings, leaving Jamie to stop out into his room. I look away as Nate curses at Ryan and Sherry starts to complain again. As soon as Nate slams the door I groan into my hands Sherry puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Get the FUCK away!" I heard myself yell. I'm confused. Glaring at Ryan "Okay, I'm going to see what I can do. I'll go help Jamie," While running through my hands through my hair I look at his door. "Go do something about Nate maybe? I don't know. I just know this is one big fucking mess." I hear him shuffle behind me, obviously complying.

"Just make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I say quietly to Ryan, looking back as he walks out of the house. He just looks at me with teary eyes "You, too."

I knock on Jamie's door, putting my ear up to it. Soon I heard something hit and break against the door. We have the same temper, too. Greaaaat. 'Oh well, just do it.' I told myself and open the door, peaking my head in. I spot him curled up on the bed.

"Jamie." I whisper and he shuffles a bit, making room next to him on the bed. I smile and lay down, putting my arm around him. "I'm sorry, this is just one big confusing mess." He turns around and hits my chest with his fists. I put up with it until he groans and wraps his arms around me, tired of abusing me. I can tell there's going to be a few more bruises but nothing bad.

"We always seems to get ourselves into these kind of messes don't we?" Jamie sighs and I laugh, looking down at him in the dark lit room. His eyes are a lovely shade of light green that I've always loved.

In what seems like less than five seconds, Jamie is on top of me attacking my lips and pulling off my shirt. It's a terrible idea to do this but I know we both need it, for our own personal reasons.

"Just this once okay?" I mutter into him and he pouts, knowing it's true. We have a thing about sex becoming a habit. So instead he covers my mouth with his hand and we continue on. The last coherent thought I have is, "I hope Sherry left."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soo tired. Thanks for all the comments :3

'Short chapter, btw'

Tell us your thoughts, and yes, if it's not already obvious, things are getting very interesting.
Hannah (Naked_Zombies) and I were concerned that this is beginning to resemble a soap opera, but then we're like, ehh, who cares. xD