Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Fourteen.

Nate

Quickly walking down the road, I realize that I don't want to go home. So I turn around and started walking to the movie theater. Yeah, I know. I'm such a freak.

On the way there, I hear someone calling my name. "Nate! NATE!" Turning around, I'm tackled to the ground by none other than Ryan. Groaning, we stand up. "Where are you going?"

"Uhm. I'm on my way to the movies. Why..?"

"Oh. That's cool." We stand their in an awkward silence for a minute, shuffling our feet. "Hey Nate? Can..can I ask you something?"

Looking at him, I notice he looks like he's about to faint or cry. Not sure which. "Yeah, shoot."

"Uh..do you think that you can..well, try? Like..us? Please? I've just..I've always really liked you, but I thought you were straight, and I never got a chance.." He trails off, staring hard at the ground, face bright red.

Should I? What's wrong with it? I mean..I haven't..'come out of the closet' yet, but I'm not even sure I'm gay. Maybe I'm bi. I have to know, right?

"Well..I guess. Yeah, okay." He grins and wraps me in a hug. I slowly put my arms around him, unsure if this is the right thing to do. I don't really know how I'll feel if he tries to kiss me again, but I mean, it's not as if I have anything to lose, right?

"So Nate," He says, straightening up. "Uh..do you want to see that movie..like, together? As in..as date?" I shrug.

"Sure. Let's go." He smiles and grabs my hand, walking along with me. I have an urge to shake off his hand, but I don't want to hurt his feelings, so I let him hold onto it, knowing he's happy. He is my friend after all.

Arriving at the movie theater, Ryan insisted on purchasing the tickets. We decide to see a comedy, none of that scary shit. He wanted to see some thriller, but I knew it was an excuse to cuddle, so I feigned a disliking of them. He was disappointed, but oh well.

He wants to sit in back, I want to sit in front. We sit in the middle. When the lights dim, I can hear Ryan's breathing deepen. His hand slips into my lap, caressing my thigh. I jump a little, hissing, "What the fuck, Ryan?"

He smiles nervously and leans forward, pressing a kiss on the corner of my mouth. "I just..I've wanted you for so long. Do you think..we can.." He traces his tongue from my ear to my mouth, licking my bottom lip. I shudder before hesitatingly letting him slip his tongue between my lips.

Kissing him back, I can't fight off the feeling that what we're doing is completely wrong, but I ignore it, pressing hard against his mouth. A moan vibrates to the back my throat, and Ryan smirks, rubbing his thumb over my crotch.

His fingers start to pull at the hem of my jeans and I pull back a little. "Ryan..no. Way too early. I've..I don't..I'm not even sure about this."

He pouts but relents. "Can I still kiss you?" I shrug.

"Can we just watch the movie?" He looks sad, but holds my hand again, pulling it into his lap. We spend the rest of the movie nervously twitching our hands, startled every time the other moves a tiny bit. Is it supposed to be this weird?

After, we walk out. I extract my hand from his and look at him closely. "Where are you going? I mean..After what happened with Jamie..And now this. Are you going to really break up with him, officially, I mean?"

He looks down. "Yeah. I have to. I really don't know where to go. I guess..I have to stay with him until I can find another place. The only reason we really moved in together was because neither of us could afford a place of our own. Then..we..well, got together."

I sigh, not sure what to do. "Well..you'll figure it out. Let's walk back." He grabs my hand again and swings it the whole walk. I'm kind of annoyed, but I'm not sure why. I usually love holding hands with people.

Walking into the house, the first thing we hear are moans and grunts. I look at Ryan, wondering, 'what the hell?'. Ryan looks angry. "That's Jamie. And can you guess the other person?" He walks to the bedroom door, and walks in. What I see makes me really depressed.

Jack and Jamie, entangled in each other. Naked. Sweating. Together. Oh god. Jack looks up, and practically flies away from Jamie. "Oh..Nate. Ryan." I wonder why he looks so guilty, but then again, he is fucking Jamie, and Ryan and him haven't broken up yet. I wonder if that's right. Everything is complicated.

Ryan looks hurt, but then gets angry. "Jamie, we're fucking through. I know we were when I kissed Nate, but I just have to make it official. I'll be out in two weeks top. For now, though.." He grins, or rather smirks, grabbing my hand in a tight grip.

"Nate and I are dating..so don't get any ideas." He shoves his mouth to mine, kissing me with too much teeth. I push away, holding my mouth

"Are you just using me? Jesus, Ryan. What the fuck.." I run out of the room, and reach for the front door. A voice stops me.

"Nate?" I turn around to face a half naked Jack. I look away, it practically hurts to even set my eyes on him. Not after what just happened.

"What." I ask dully, pain filling my heart. I'm not even sure why. I mean, didn't I just have a make out session with Ryan in the movie theater?

"I..I just..I wanted to ask-" Ryan runs out of the room, gripping me in a hug.

"Nate, please, please don't go. I'm sorry. It may have looked like I'm using you, but I'm not, I was just angry..please." He presses his lips to mine, and I push him away, softer this time.

"I have to think, Ryan. I..I'll call you, I guess. Bye Jack." And for the second time today, I pretty much fled the premises.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, you guys are pretty much gonna hate us for this.

We've decided that we're not going to post any more chapters until we achieve more comments than subscribers. Seriously, guys, we have over fifty subscribers and forty comments, and most of the comments are from the same people.

To those who do comment, we love you to death :3
Anyone else, comment or we'll send our armies of gay men after you.
(Meaning no updates)

The chapters are waiting in my 'drafts', edited and begging to be posted. xD