Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Fifteen.

Jack

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I heard the door open and look up to see a hazy Ryan and Nate. "Oh Nate..Ryan" I finally realize what they're seeing us doing and I jump away from Jamie grabbing a sheet to cover myself.

"Jamie, we're fucking through. I know we were when I kissed Nate, but I just have to make it official. I'll be out in two weeks top. For now, though.." Ryan says but a smile spreads across his face and he grabs Nate hand. That stabs me so hard I want to hurl and my suspicion is confirmed when he continues talking. "Nate and I are dating..so don't get any ideas."

They kiss and I put a hand to my stomach the anger boiling over. Nate rushes out of the room. I push past Ryan who is glaring at Jamie, who seems frozen in place. "Nate?" I asked and he turned around, his face making me want to punch myself for what he just saw.

"What. " He asked and I could hear the anger, making me even more nervous.

I didn't know what to say but what happened in the room really made me wonder. I have to know if they're together "I..I just..I wanted to ask-" But a blur stopped me.

"Nate, please, please don't go. I'm sorry. It may have looked like I'm using you, but I'm not, I was just angry..please." Ryan pleaded. I stood there silently, my stomach swirling again with pain. Watching Ryan engulf Nate in a hug tore me because I know they're together and I helped cause this horrible mess.

"I have to think, Ryan. I..I'll call you, I guess. Bye Jack." And with that said he leaves Ryan and I standing in the hallway alone, the air becoming heavier with each second that passes. I look up at him to see a smirk on his face, obviously knowing that this hurt me.

I could tell he was beyond pissed at me for being with his now ex boyfriend. I glare at him and turn around to go get dressed but he stops me. "Well, what are you guys going to do now? Are you together?" He snarls and I can hear the hurt behind the anger. Guilt washes over me again.

"Hmm, you know. I'm not really sure," I look back at him with a bitter smile "I mean there's nothing really going on between us but lust. Always been that way." I turn around once more to Jamie's room, while Ryan stood there, glaring at my back, but I heard him whisper 'whore'.

I pull on some clothing and redo my spiky hair, telling Jamie that we would talk later and to 'take care'. Walking out of the house again, I felt the cold wind hit my body, and my lack of a coat didn't help. I walk into town unsure of where I'm going.

"Jack?" A voice sounded from behind me and I turned around, confused at first but gulped when I saw it was Terence. "What's up?" he asked.

"Shit." I answered, shrugging not really in the mood to talk but he didn't pay attention.

He smiled and hugged me tightly, taking me by surprise as I slowly hugged him back, feeling his jock body. Yeah, Terence is sort of a jock with his short blond hair and
swimmer body'.

"So wanna go on a date?" He asked and I smiled. Terence and I always went out on 'dates.' We were flirt buddies, even if he did on my nerves a lot.

"Sure." I grabbed his hand and we started walking to town, talking about his family and why he was walking around alone, trying to escape his parents, who were visiting him for the week. I joked around a lot about how he's trying to get ripped in time for football season, and he chased me down the road when I asked him 'which steroid he's pumping into his lovely body'.

I laugh manically as he ran after me, screaming, "Stay away you cree-" BAM! I ran into someone's tall frame, which flung me back onto the ground. I look up to see Nate's face, but someone else entirely. 'Damn,' I thought. 'why do I always literally run into him?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'll go back and start each chapter with the POV, since two people have asked. :D

And here you guys go, you deserve it :)
Thanks for commenting :D

We'll update again very soon, possibly in the next hour.