Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Seventeen.

Jack

I stare at Kyle, kind of unsure what to do but Terence saves me by running up, concern written on his face. "Are you guys okay?" Kyle looks up at him smiling, despite the circumstances. We both stand up, glaring at each other as Terence continues to ramble on.

"So yeah, man, Jack, I was actually gonna hang with Kyle here, do you want to come? We're heading over to th-" I shoot him a look and decline the offer before he gets the chance to tell me where they were going in the first place.

"I've got to get going anyways. I'll see you later, Ter-Bear." Giving him a quick hug, I watch them walk away before turning on my heel, wondering what to do now that my friend has gone off with someone who despises me.

At least Kyle won't hate Terence. He's as straight as a pin. If Terence happened to be gay, I wouldn't even let Kyle near him. He'd probably drop kick him and tell me I 'contaminate' people. Dread the thought. I had no idea they were even friends. It's not like I've talked to him in awhile.

As I stare at my feet hitting the cement, I contemplate what there's to do around here. I haven't partied in awhile, and that just might be what I need, so I call up my usual dispenser and set up a time to meet him.

Since I still have a couple of hours to wait, I head to the liqueur store, which happens to be right next door to the library. Is that weird? Since my car is still at my father's house I have to walk downtown, so I guess it's a good thing I have two hours to make my way to Chrishawn's house.

As I continue to walk and nurse my Jack Daniels bottle, I notice that the houses I'm accustomed to-huge and shiny, with a large, well kept lawn- have disappeared once I've reached the 'ghetto'. The houses here are small and homely, with paint chips littered on the brown grass.

I smile as the memories from being a kid flood in. Most of my friends had lived around here, and they accepted me, even though I was a 'rich snob', even though we all knew I was never one of those 'pompous jackasses'.

"Oh shit," I mumble as my foot slips over a crack in the sidewalk, dropping the bottle with a crash. Pushing myself up, I take a mental count of the bruises I've collected as of late and grimace.

The moon is out and gleaming on the windows by the time I've reached my dealer/friend's house, and I walk around the side to knock on the back door. I briefly wonder if I'm late when the door swings open, revealing my friend. I have to gape at his attire.

"Why you all dressed up?"

"I'm going to a party and you're coming along." He replied in his deep voice. The white jeans he have on contrast with his dark skin, making them jump out like crazy. Sliding into his cherry black Sebring, he blasts some artist I've never head from his speakers as I roll a fresh joint in the passenger seat.

"Lighter?" I ask, forgetting mine at Jamie's. He pulls out the one from the car and I smile as the light the heaven-filled paper in my hands. I inhale deeply, savoring the feeling of the smoke, rolling down and filling my lungs, coating my throat. I take one more hit before passing it to Chrishawn, who took it gladly.

"So," he started to say, the words coming out raspy from the smoke withheld in his lungs, "What's been up lately in the oh so wonderful life of Jackal?" I lean back into the chair, telling him about my current situation in a nutshell.

He laughs at my predicament as we pull up to a house, the driveway blocked with cars and guests. "Okay, it's time for you to get shit faced and laid tonight man." I reply with my own laughter and do just that.

The party is uneventful, consisting of loud house party music and myself, wobbling around, drinking too much. A couple of songs into the night, I head out to the front yard, finding Chrishawn talking to some blond chick with huge boobs.

"Will you fuck mee?" I mumble, leaning on Chrishawn as he laughs.

"Naw dude, but we can get someone." He tells me, and we head to his car. Putting me in the backseat, he drives slowly away from the party. "You want a dude right?" I mumble a soft 'yes' and close my eyes, feeling dizzy. After a few minutes, the car slows to a stop.

"You wanna have some fun tonight?" Chrishawn's voice asks someone in the street. I try to shut him up, but he doesn't listen. "Good, it's not for me but my friend in the back." Okay, this isn't good. I didn't even know he does this kind of stuff.

Scrunching myself up against the side of the car, I try to hide my face with my hair when one of my favorite people slides into the car next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved editing this chapter :3
I'm not sure why.
Anyways, seriously guys, you blew us away with that slew of comments :D
See, if everyone comments like that more often, updates will happen faster!

:DDDDDD
WE LOVE YOU :D