Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Eighteen.

Nate

So Tommy the pimp sends Suzy off on 'business' and takes me to a liquor store. Grabbing a bottle of what looks like pure vodka, he buys it and produces a shot glass out of no where. "Hey, where'd that come from?"

"Shh, drink up, kid. It's good for the nerves." Grabbing the shot, I toss it back and shiver, puckering from the taste. "That's a boy. Here, another."

After four or five shots, Tommy directs me to an unfamiliar street. "This is my favorite street, I get the best business here. Look, stay quiet and look sexy, here comes one."

A black car pulls up slowly to the side of the street, the window rolling down. A deep voice asks, "You wanna have some fun tonight?" I look at the street lights, wondering what keeps them up. Probably gravity. Wait, doesn't that pull stuff down?

Giggling, I hiccup when Tommy grabs my arm, pushing me into the back door. "Good luck, kid. Hey, driver, that's two hundred for the night. One fifty for me, fifty for him. Good, good. It was excellent doing business with you."

I sigh, rolling my head. "Tommy, where ya going?" He smirks, counting his money.

"I'll see you later, kid. Don't forget, you belong to Tommy now." I hiccup again, looking at the other passenger. What the fuck?

"Jack? What're you doing here?" He stares at me for a second.

"Crishawn, I don't know..can we-" The man turned up the music, ignoring us. Jack looks like he wants to melt into the seat of the car.

"Jack.." His lips were parted in a soft sigh, and I want to lick them. I want to lick him all over. Crawling over the seat, I narrow my eyes at Jack in what I hoped was a seductive way.

"N-Nate..what-" I kiss him, long and hard, until I pull my head back an inch for air. "Nate. We can't..we're drunk."

I ignore him, hooking my fingers around his jean belt loops. Straddling him is difficult in the car, but I succeed, pulling his shirt up and licking his chest, pulling his nipple into my mouth and sucking gently. His gasp is enough to make me trace my fingers down to the hem of his jeans.

Jack pulls my shirt up and off, the pesky thing. Running his hands down my side, his eyes glance down as I slowly unbutton his jeans, the zipper making a soft 'zippp'.

Suddenly he pushes me back and over, so he's on top of me in the backseat. I try to bite it back, but a moan escapes my lips as he nibbles on my collarbone, his tongue wet against my already flushed skin.

A curse from the front-"Shit!- before the car violently jerks forward, sending everyone flying. The sound of metal screeching makes my ears hurt, and my head slams soundly against the tinted window.

Silence settles upon the car, like the aftermath of an earthquake. "J-Jack?" I whimper, my voice coming out more faint than I thought it would sound. No answer. W-what happened? It all happened so fast..There was nothing we could have done to prevent it or prepare ourselves.

Moving my head around, I hear a soft crunch of glass and feel blood pour down my neck. Oh fuck.

Panic starts to settle in before I can help it. Freaking out, I cry, "Jack! Move! Please! Say something!" A barely audible groan comes front beside me, but I can't move my neck to see. "Jack.." I whisper, scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
BOOYAH! Didn't see that coming, did you?

Hehe, sorry. I'm evil. xD
Comment please?
I like to threaten the characters, so comment or Nate dies and Jack gets his dick amputated!

Oh yeah. I'd go there. *glare*

BTW, I love the first line of this chapter! :D