Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Twentyfour.

Nate

After Jack left, my dad and I talked about what happens when I get out of the hospital for awhile before Kyle storms back into the room, a weird look on his face, as if he can't tell whether he should be angry or concerned. The usual.

"Nate, can I speak with you?" He asks, uh, wait. No. Demanded of me. I gulp and dad leaves the room, gesturing for us to hurry it up, because visiting hours are almost over.

"Y-Yeah, Kyle?" He sits in the chair occupied by Jack and then our dad. He grunts and buries his face in his hands, mumbling something about hookers. "What?"

"I said, are you a hooker?" Shocked at first, I gape at him, but I remember when Jack told me about finding me with a pimp. His confusion turns to frustration as I laugh at him, holding my sides for support. "What, what is it?"

"I..I..No! I'm not a hooker! I don't even remember what that was about!" He sighs, standing up.

"Well, if you ever get in any trouble..I know how the streets can get, alright? Just, call me if you need help. Ever. I love you, bro." He leaves the room with a small wave, a small smile alight on his face.

When has he ever been on the streets? Hmm, more to ponder on top of what I've been doing for the last two WEEKS. Rubbing the back of my neck, I stand up as a nurse comes in to check how I'm doing. "Okay, well, you seem to be progressing fine, but if any pain flares up, be sure to tell us. Otherwise, you're A-OK to go home in a few days."

Elated, I practically skip after her. "Wait, miss?" She turns around, raising an eyebrow. "Uhm, my..er, friend, who was in the accident with me, I've never been to his room yet. Can you tell me what number Jack..uh..well, I don't seem to remember his last name.." I trail off, feeling confused and embarrassed at having to ask.

"Well, technically, you're not supposed to leave your room for visiting, but..I suppose I'll let you this one time. Just don't make a rucus, okay? Down the hall, past the elevators, room 189." She winks at me before I slip down the hall.

Knocking softly on the door, I hear a muffled "Come in." Easing into the room, I whisper, "Jack?" The said boy sits up really fast, looking worried.

"Umm Nate are you sure you can be here?"

"Nope, I'm not, but whatever." I smile at the little joke with the nurse, causing him to laugh. My cheeks go a little red, but nothing bad, thank god. Jack pats the bedside next to him and I sit down, crossing my legs, worried about bothering him. I voice my opinion, stating that I'm just bored.

"Well I'm glad you came to me to cure your boredom!" His hands graps mine gently, making me jump a little at the sensation. Staring at our hands, he asks me what I wanted to ask him.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I stutter, giving him a look, but feeling my face burn up again.

"Come on, I know you didn't come here JUST to hang out." His expressions starts to fall, making me feel bad. I guess I do have something to ask. Letting out a breath of air, I look Jack straight in the eyes.

"Have we ever had sex?" His eyes go wide and he falls out of the bed with a loud thump.

"W-what?!" I crawl over the bed, dipping my head over the edge.

"You heard me. Have we?" He sputters, standing up.

"I-Uh, no." He tells me, flustered. I smile, pulling him into the bed with me before attaching my lips to his, sucking greedily. He easily lets me invade his mouth, swirling our tongues together in an endless tango.

"Well..I...think..you're...lying.." I tell him in between kisses. He pulls back, shock written on his face.

"I am not." He tells me, sticking his tongue out. Suddenly he grabs his rib, a sour expression on his face. At that exact moment a doctor peeps through the door, an angry look on his face.

"You need to go back to your room, young man. Mr. Hellwig, you need to be resting, not fooling around in bed with..another man. It's just..Get in bed, and you, leave, before I have security come in here and haul you out of the hospital without checking you out." I raise my eyebrows, getting out of bed and ghosting near the doorway.

Jack's back in bed, sending me an apologetic look between glares at his doctor. Hmm, Jack Hellwig. I have to get to know him better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, my brother's over my shoulder, so I'm too nervous to edit.
Tell me if you find any mistakes :D
Comments make me wanna update faster and put me in an amazing mood to write.