Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Twentyfive.

Jack

I'm getting released today. That's seemingly good, but I guess I'm just selfish. I want to stay because of Nate but I'm pretty sure he's getting out soon. I mean, I can't stop thinking about yesterday, I mean...that wasn't a dream right? We kissed, a lot, and talked about sex. Which I personally think was weird, even if was incredibly enjoyable.

"Ow, what the hell?" I blurt out as soon as the wheel chair I'm in hits the pavement outside the hospital. It's really bright and the fact that I have to be pushed in a wheel chair isn't helping my grumpiness.

"Okay Mr. Hellwig, where is your ride?" The nurse asks me politely and I groan, looking around. I don't know where my father is at. Oh great, I might have to stay here longer.

"Uh-uhm, I guess he's not here yet." I sigh, but she just smiles and turns around, rolling me back into the building. She heads to the front desk, handing me a cordless phone. I dial the number and wait for him to pick up the phone.

"Hello? Hellwig residence." A woman's voice answers and I look at the phone in confusion.
" Hello? Anyone there?" The voice asked again as I shake my head.

"Uhh, this is Jack. May I speak to my father? I need a ride home from the hospital." The voice gasps and I can hear someone rustle things around.

"He's out sweetie, but I'll come and pick you up right away!" The woman squeals excitedly and hangs up before I can say anything. I hang up also, and tell the nurse someone's coming. Yet I have to wait in the lobby as time ticks by. I start to doze off until I heard hands clap in front of my face, making scream in surprise and jump.

"Oh Nate," I sigh, relieved. The boy stands in front of me, smiling. "You scared me, you big jerk!" I exclaim as he pouts.

"Uh! Bully, that was mean!" He cries, sitting on my lap, crossing his arms and puffing out his cheeks trying to look upset.

"Aww, I'm sorry, little Nate." I manage to say in between laughter and pulling him close to me with my good arm. "I didn't mean it."

"Well I guess I can forgive you, under one condition." He whispers, an evil grin forming on his face, making me gulp. But I nod, telling him to continue "Can you visit me until I get out, which will be really, really, really soon." He asks, giving me puppy dog look, making me sigh.

I of course wouldn't say no. After he listed off a couple other things he wanted, mostly a large amount of shiny pennies, I agreed. He squeezes me in a tight hug, smiling ear to ear.

"Jack Hellwig?" A older nurse's voice questions from the front of the room, making us both
look up from our awkward position. "Your ride is here." She says grumpily, moving out the way to let my so called ride in.

"No, Fuck no." I growl, gripping onto Nate with my one arm. There, standing in the doorway with her big fake red smile is the most horrid woman in the world. Like an older version of Ashleigh with tan skin and longer dark, wavy hair, stands my mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, well. For the last couple of days, we've had 99 subscribers, and we're all excited for 100! Then, one day, I sign on and notice..98 subscribers!

It was a distressing moment, let me tell you D:

We love you guys, anyways :)