Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Thirtyone.

Jack

This is just fucking great. My Dad instructs to cover our mouths with our clothing, which means I have to let go of Nate, due to the fact I can't use my other arm. I look at my dad, at the fear in his eyes. This sucks so much. Dad motions for us to head to the other room, pushing us down the lonely hallway.

Nate grabs onto my shirt as we inch along the hall. People's figures flit around outside the windows. Pushing us into the room, I assume that it's Nate and Kyle's, judging on the band posters and the two beds facing each other. I thought the first time in Nate's room would be...well, less terrifying than this.

Nate presses into my back, Kyle right next to him. My dad's still in the hallway and Nate's dad is standing next to me, deadly white. They're all shaking, but for some reason my body's surprisingly calm.

"Okay boys I want you to stay right in this room." My father's voice bellows from the hall, but I know something's wrong. There's a sharp edge to it, like when he saw Nate kiss me for the first time. He stands stiffly at the edge of the door, a forced smile and sweat trickling down his face. "I want all of you to get on your knees and put your hands behind your heads."

I look at him weird, wondering what the hell he's talking about, before I notice the gun pointed at my father's neck. "D-Dad?" I ask, my voice cracking from being silent this long, plus the stress had made my throat dry. He just looks at me with sad eyes, making me drop to my knees and let go of my shirt, putting my unbroken arm.The other three stare at me strangely.

"Just do it!" I hiss, making them snap back to reality. As soon as their knees hit the floor, my father was forced farther into the room by the man holding the gun. He drops to his knees in front of us, creating a small circle. Looking up to the attacker, I growl, not being able to see his face, since it was covered by a winter hunting mask. I hate them.

"What do you want?" I ask him in my uncomfortable position on the floor. I can feel the anger flowing through my veins instead of blood.

"Shut up!" He yells, walking over and hitting my head, causing me to groan. I heard Nate gasp and my father cuss, but I just sit quietly, staring at the floor. I need to stay calm, and I know this situation probably isn't going to end well. I finally look up to the man who's circling us with the gun. I take a deep breathe before analyzing the situation; The man in the room; Someone in the hallway; And know that outside probably isn't safe until backup arrives.

I looked at Nate, whose staring at me with what like tears filling in his eyes. I smile slightly, trying to reassure him, while mouthing 'It's gonna be okay, babe.'. I can only hope he believes me more than I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH THE DRAMA!
Short, I know.
Andddd...

Sorry we haven't been posting lately, we gets the laziness, too.
Oh, and FYI, I'll be posting another story soon, calling 'Darling.' Some of you know this, while most do not. It's not cowritten, but we're NOT giving up on "Hello," I Lied.
Believe me, this is our number one story :D

Oh, and if you guys actually read the authors note, comment with "Gay guys gone bonkers!"
:3