Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Thirtysix.

Nate

After Jack and Kyle set me in the back of the police cruiser, I fell into a deep slumber, barely waking when they tucked me into an unfamiliar bed. Grabbing onto a huge white pillow, I yawned into the satin cover, releasing myself to sleep once more. I guess traumatic experiences can do that to you, right?

A voice, whispering my name, seems to linger closer to my ear. I glance around, finding myself in the bathroom again. But this time there are red lights filling the room, and Max is standing above me, face bloody and angry. "Ma-Max?" I tremble, terrified.

"You killed me, Nate, you killed me, you killed me..you..killed..me..you..killed.." I scream, pushing Max away as he opens his mouth wide, threatening to swallow me whole. His razor sharp teeth protrude from his mouth, the base of his throat churning blood.

As he gapes his mouth open, his jaw starts to deteriorate as he swallows my head, choking me down into his throat. The blood starts to gag my screaming as I hear voices calling from his stomach.

"Nate...Nate...wake up..Nate!" Suddenly my eyelids peel open, only to squint into the blaring light from the bedside lamp. Adjusting to the brightness, I let out a sigh of relief, noticing that I'm still shaking and my body's covered in sweat. "Nate..?"

Turning over, I find that Jack's sitting on the edge of the bed. "Oh...hey..sorry about that. I didn't.." He sighed, pulling himself over my lap, straddling me. I let out a little breath of contentment as he lay feathery kisses down my throat, lips lingering on my collarbone.

"Jack...Jack, I.." His mouth cut me off slowly, swallowing the words.

"Don't talk...I need you, I need," He pulls his shirt over his head, throwing it to the floor. "I need this." Leaning up, my hands cup his face gently as I kiss him, but he pushes me back down, slipping his hands underneath my own shirt. Looking down, I notice specks of blood at the hem and wonder who it belongs to: Jack's dad, Kyle, or Max.

I try to shove that kind of thinking to the back of my head as Jack swings my shirt back, not caring where it lands. Trailing his fingers along my stomach, he tweaks my nipples, causing me to squirm beneath him. I can't help but let out a soft moan when he thrusts against my lap, making both of us hard.

A knock at the door stops everything. My neck swings up so fast, I get whiplash. Jack slides off me, slipping underneath the covers. I sit up, feet landing on the cold floor as I try to get my problem to go soft. Uhm, don't think of Jack, think of..of...Jack's mom! Ewwie. Problem solved. That killed it.

The door eases open as Kyle's thin frame appears. "Hey..oh." His cheeks burn bright red when he pieces together the scene: Jack hiding under the covers; Both our shirts on the floor; A series of soft scratches down my chest. Yeah.

"Is there something...oh shit, I totally forgot." Standing up, I grab Kyle into an awkward hug. "Are you okay?" He nods, pulling away.

"It's just my arm, the bullet pretty much scraped me.." I shuffle my feet, still feeling embarrassed at the thought of my slightly homophobic brother catching my boyfriend and I in a steamy make out session. At least he's not violent, like some of the jock's I've known. He's just kind of freaked out by it.

"How's, uh, Jack's dad? Did he...I mean, is he really.." Kyle shifts, not looking me in the eyes. "What..is he..not okay?" He looks around me, to Jack.

"That's what I needed to tell you. Jack, we just got the call..your dad..he's well," Jack sits up in the bed, staring fearfully at my twin. "Jack, he's dead." Those words can tear anyone up, even if you never really liked the person in the first place. Jack's scream of rage back at my house when his father was delivered the fatal shot rang through my head, and I prepared for a poor, if not angry, reaction.

But all Jack does is sit back against the headboard, muttering, "I need a cigarette."

Not able to stop myself, I blurt, "Ew, don't. That's gross." Feeling bad instantly, I go to Jack's side, sitting lightly on the bed as if prepared to leave quickly if he asks me to. He chuckles, however, and pulls me closer into a tight hug.

"I never really thought the bastard would die.." He says jokingly, tears mixed into his words. A shudder passes through his body as he leans his face away, trying to hide the look of pure agony. I turn to Kyle, making a sympathetic face. Motioning for him to close the door, he gets the hint and turns to leave us alone for awhile.

Switching my attention back to Jack, I rub his back gently, murmuring things like, "It's okay, it's alright," as he silently cries for his lost father. After a few minutes of soft hiccups and sniffling, he turns to me, eyes red and puffy. Trying to cheer him up, I run my tongue over his cheek.

"Mmm, I feast on your tears!" I joke around in an evil voice as he giggles. Pushing me onto the pillows, he cuddles up to my side, wrapping an arm around my chest. Letting out a sigh of relief, I lean down into the pillows, relaxing. Jack whispers something into my side, too soft for me to hear. "Hmm?" I ask.

"I.." He looks up uncertainly. "I love you." Embarrassed, he smothers his face into my stomach. Shocked for a moment, I stare at his curled up body before pulling him up, my face only a few inches from his. His lips are swollen from crying so much.

"Jack," I whisper, trying to get him to look me straight in the eyes. "I love you more than you can possibly imagine." A small smile creeps onto his lips as he embraces me in a tight hug. I pull away slightly, pressing our lips together. In result, Jack hungrily laps my mouth with his tongue, begging for more. Sliding down into the bed, his hands rub over my bare chest, leaving scratch marks down to my 'happy trail'.

Pushing Jack down, I slide my tongue down to the edge of his jeans, teasing him. His hands move to unzip his jeans, which have a slightly noticeable bulge now, but I stop him, pinning his hands above his head. He whines a tiny bit, trying to move, but I smirk up at him, biting the edge of his belt line.

Unzipping his jeans with my teeth turns out to be quite easy if you do it right. Unbuttoning them? Not really. With a reminder not to move his hands, I undo them and slide them down past his ankles, throwing them aside. A slightly embarrassed smile creeps onto his face as I pull down his boxers, once more with my mouth.

Jack's erection beams clearly, like it's waiting for me to catch it. I ignore it, however, and bite my lip, sliding my hands up and around it, cupping his balls gently. Finally, at his small plea, I take it into my mouth, barely touching it with my tongue. I have to hold onto his hips as he thrusts forward, demanding attention.

Licking down his shaft, I finally close my whole mouth around him, slowly pulling back and forth. As I continue at the same agonizing pace, his moan tingles in my ears. Faster now, Jack starts panting, begging me to finish him. Pushing down further, I deep throat his dick, pretty much letting him fuck me orally.

Looking up, eyes wide open, I watch as his face goes from concentrated, eyebrows drawn together in an almost pained look, to pure bliss. Jack comes hard, shooting to the back of my throat. His hands clench into my hair, almost hurting me but not quite. Milking his 'joy ride', I finish and swallow, smiling up at him as he rests back into the pillow.

As I lean into his chest, Jack lets out a content sigh before questioning my ease. "Don't you want to...?" He asks, running his fingers down to my jeans. I smile.

"Of course," I say. I stop his hands as he starts to undo me, continuing. "But we can't. I'm too loud, and your family is home, right?" Blushing, he nods.

"You're loud?" Giggling slightly, he traces circles on my chest, turning me on slightly.

"Yeah. I'd have the neighbors jacking off to my moans if we had sex. Besides.." I whisper the last word. "I'm not sure if..well, I'm..uh.." Jack smiles, looking me in the eyes.

I avoid his stare as he asks me, "You're a virgin?" I nod, feeling my face burn with slight embarrassment. "But..I'd never have known. That's the best blow job I've ever gotten- I mean, uh..not that I've gotten thousands of them, but I mean, ahh..uhm.." He stutters, trying to reassure me he's not a whore. I laugh, trying to get him to calm down.

Thinking about whores, I suddenly remember Tommy. "Oh my Gaga, I wonder what's gonna happen if I ever run into that pimp, Tommy? Will he like, kick the shit out of me, do you think?"

Jack shrugs. "I doubt it. Besides, I'd have to kill him if he touched a hair on your head." He says nonchalantly. I giggle, falling slowly asleep. Holding onto Jack, I smile, happy for once in my life in light of everything that's happened. Things have changed. Once I wake up, I'll have to face reality. But right now, I've got Jack, and that's all I can ask for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter, sexy chapter, funny chapter, sad chapter,
It's allll good.
:D

I'm quite proud of this chapter, actually.

Comment & Subscribe? Do it for the gay guys all over the world, making out into video cameras for the viewing pleasure of all us perverted, sick minded girl.