Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Seven.

Jack

I'm standing against his car, making sure everything works. I'm a bit paranoid about this stuff, new people I mean. He looks up at me and asks "What?", scaring me. I must be getting annoying. I always do.

Shrugging it off, we leave. Ashleigh stares at me, something glinting in her eyes. "What do you want?" I snap at her, the song changing to 'Futures' by Mindless Self Indulgence. I'm not paying attention to it though, my anger level rising to the boiling point.

"Nothing." She growls back, obviously giving up, knowing my temper. I could easily give in to the urge to let go of the wheel to have the car crash so I could scream and yell at her. But I hold it back, I've been getting better control over my anger attacks but they can still get the better of me. Screeching into our long drive way I jump out of the car, slamming the door once again, Ashleigh following suit.

The first thing I hear when I walk in is a scream. "Where the FUCK were you guys?" My dad screams at us and I glare at Ashleigh, about to yell at her, but my dad cuts me off with his own.

"I have an important meeting and I couldn't get through to you guys!" He goes on about this and tell us we had to get ready, meaning a suit and straight hair for me. I take a quick shower, and get dressed, my head throbbing.

"Hurry up!" Ashleigh yells to my room as I put on my tie. My hair is straight and shiny. Ashleigh's dressed in a tight-fitting velvet dress. I groan and head downstairs to see them ready, waiting for me. My mom is somewhere in England, whoring her way to the top. Lovely right?

I follow my dad outside, getting into the passenger seat of the car. I'd rather take my own but he knows I would just drive away. I know he has no legal right to boss me around, but since I'm living in his house with no job, my only other option is to be kicked out. I'd rather wait until he dies and inherit the house.

"Okay, I want you guys to at least pretend to care," Charles, my father, says to us. I know this is going to be hard, since I haven't done my usual anger ritual. Scream, kick, punch, anything until I pass out from exhaustion. I look at him and scoff.

We pull into the parking lot to see a fancy restaurant. The Gelling Gourd. The names don''t matter, as long as it sucks enough to force it down my throat without tasting it.

I walk out to see that it wasn't that packed, so I follow him, my head down, avoiding the stares I get from my looks. The long black hair Ashleigh and I had we got from our mother, a Latino woman with dull red brown eyes that Ashleigh inherited.

I got my eyes from my red headed Irish father (explains temper). They;re gray with what looks liked green little specks. I'm broken out of my trance as I heard my father's booming voice ask for our reservations, leading us to an empty table.

As we waited for the others my dad turns towards me. "So have you found any new girlfriends?" He asks me and I look at him growling. He doesn't like the fact that his only male child being gay.

"I like dicks." I answer simply, a smirk on my face. I can hear him growl, his grip on the table cloth tighten. Ashleigh snickers next to him, making me want to show a full blown smile, but I keep it hidden.

"Watch your fucking language when our guests get here," He spits, trying to put a smile on to calm himself down. "I know this is just a phase your going through and you'll find a nice woman to marry and have children with." Oh how this makes me laugh. Laughing so hard, that I spilled my water causing more stares than I already had on me.

"Okay, Okay." I manage to get out and stop laughing before the waitress comes to clean up my mess. Before she leaves I managed to flirt with her to make my father leave me alone for now. We wait for awhile and I have my napkin filled up with music notes and weird cartoons.

"Oh hello, I'm so happy you could make it!" My father's voice cuts through my musing, as he stands up to meet a weary looking man next to the table. Ashleigh had excused herself a minute ago. I wish I had too, because of what I saw next: Two almost identical boys behind my father's business client.

My mouth gapes open, and I'm sure everyone in the restaurant could see my tongue ring. On their faces show shock but also mixed with something else. On Nate's lovely face confusion. Adorned Kyle's is anger. I sat there, staring up unsure of what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
We have over a hundred readers, 18 subscribers, and 12 comments.
WHERE'S THE JUSTICE?! Haha, okay.
Please, we would appreciate more subs and comments, more feedback.
We love you guys. Seriously, every comment we get, we call each other up, like,
"Oh my god, we have another comment!"
"Really, what does it say?"
And so on. :D