Status: Comment&Subscribe! Active!

"Hello," I Lied.

Chapter Nine.

Jack

No, he just did not attack Nate. I'm too out of it from when Nate had kissed me to see my father rush over to him and wrap his fingers around Nate's small throat. I want to punch him but their father got to him before I did. I rush over to Nate, kneeling in front of him, fretting over his safety.

"Ohmygod, Nate, are you okay? I'm sososoosoooo sorry, my dad..he.." I manage that much before he waves my words away. Kyle helps him up and I glare at my father, my hand digging into the top of the other one, scratching it until it bled.

After awhile of sorting things out, the twin's father told us to go outside, which I gladly accepted. If I have to be in another room with my father I'll probably snap. Thinking this made me realize I still hadn't freaked out. I look at Nate and realized it's because I don't want him to think I'm not as messed up as I know I am.

Laughter. I turn to see Nate laughing until his face turns red, and the rest of us all had confusion written on our faces. "W-well, it's just..I thought this evening was going to be boring, of all things!" I hear him sputter and we all started to laugh, too.

After awhile our fathers come out, each looking equally looking pissed. My father grabs Ashleigh's arm, it pisses me off to see the anger in that tug. I don't want to go after him when he tells us to come along, but I have to anyway.

Except the coolness of lips on my cheek stopped me. Nate had kissed me again, making my face go up in flames once more. He hurries away, leaving me standing there in shock. I rush back to the car, my stomaching dropping at the thought of even opening the door.

I crawl in the back next to Ashleigh who's curled up against the window. I feel bad for her at this moment. The only female against two temperamental men. The whole way home all I can do is glare at the back of my father's head as I scraped more skin off my hands.

Once we get home I step out of the car making sure not to wake Ashleigh who had fallen asleep on the way home. My fath-I mean, Charles- takes care of her. I stomp into the house, knocking over anything that my arms could reach.

I storm to the bottom of the stairs as my vision goes blurry. I turn around to find Charles had already put Ashleigh in her room. I can feel the anger contort my face as I approach him.

"What the FUCK did you think you were doing!" I scream, my face only inches from his. He pushes me, and I hit the counter top a shot of pain hitting my spine. Growling I shove him back, the force surprising him. "Don't ever attack my friends!" I scream, hatred coursing through my veins. He had gone too far tonight.

We had never gotten into an actual fist fight before, but mainly because I knew that he's bigger and stronger than me. The last thing I see before I felt his heavy fist connects to my face is his ugly mouth, cursing me to hell.

A while later, I guess, I wake up on the ground, my clothes in a suit-case next to me. Fuck. This has happened before, so I decide to pick myself up and head over to my friend Jamie's house. He's nice, a complete stoner, but nice.

I'm not sure if he'll let me stay, considering his boyfriend had moved in with him, but I don't know where else to go. I can't stand to be by the others. I look at myself as I head out and cursed.

My hair is straight but was matted with my own blood in the back. I'm still in my rumpled dirty suit and have blood running down my chin from my mouth. The cause of this is the big black and purple bruise on my cheek. I walk outside after washing my face in the kitchen sink and trying to comb through my hair.

The garage door's locked so I have to walk to Jamie's. As I walk, I receive some weird glances and from people who probably recognized me. I sigh and pull my suitcase over a crack in the sidewalk it had got caught on.

Touching my bruised cheek I realized that it's where Nate had kissed me. I'm a bit happier thinking about that, but I have to try to ignore the rest of the memories from the night, and the obvious voice in the back of my head using the 'rational thoughts'.

'He doesn't really like you. He did it for the fun of seeing everyone's reactions.' I thought bitterly as I walk up to a one story house and knock on the door, only to be greeted by a naked Jamie and his boyfriend, a hazy smoke cloud of weed falling out of his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
No, not every male is gay in this story, but his friend has to be for the story to continue. It just works, you know?

Also, thank you sooooo sooooo much for all the love and support we've been getting from you guys! We just want to say, "We love you!" Seriously, thank you so much. We had no idea people would like the story this much. *cries*

As always, don't forget to comment and subscribe, we update frequently. :3