Drip.

Label Me, I'll Label You.

Sighing and letting the tears roll freely down my cheek, I walked slowly. It had started raining a half hour ago and my clothes had started to weigh down on me, my jeans almost falling off of my hips. On the up side, as minuscule as it may be, I was now only a mile or so from home. I kept my thumb pointed though, it was still a long ways to walk in the rain like this.

A car pulled up beside me and I heard the hiss of a window being electronically rolled down. "Hey!" A strange deep voice yelled at me. I almost jumped at the bark of his voice.

Looking up and into the window all I could see was a shadow so I stopped moving all together and stared into the car, which stopped moving shortly after I had. "Hello?"

"You need a ride?" He asked and I recognized a deep Southern accent I'd never heard outside of the movies. I nodded slowly, not knowing whether to trust him or not. "Where to?"

"Just down the road a bit; to my house." I murmured looking down. Heat rushed to my cheeks as I realized what he must think of all this; what he must think of my foolish antics.

"That way?" The shadowy figure pointed a little to the side, where my house was. Again I nodded. The man reached towards the window near me and smiled. I could see the little light bounce off of his teeth and glisten in his eyes. "I was headin' there myself. Get in." He said cheerily.

I smiled slightly and got into the car in spite of the twisting in my stomach and the mad vibes I was getting from him. "Are you sure? I'm all wet." I murmured.

"Of course!" He boomed in what seemed like a naturally loud, gruff voice. "Wouldn't want a pretty young lady like you catchin' pneumonia, now would we?" I blushed again, looking down, before sitting down and pulling the door closed beside me. Something was wrong here and I could feel it, but I was tired and wet and my head was just a mess. Ignoring that feeling seemed right.

I plastered on a fake smile and tapped my fingers against my knee.

"So..." The man muttered and the thick silence that followed sent shivers down my spine. He reached for the radio and I let out a quick, small breath of relief.

'Money don't grow on trees. I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, and there ain't nothin' in this world for free. Oh, no! I can't slow down, I can't hold back...'

He switched the station.

'I got a thousand hugs from...'

He groaned and hit the button again.

'...na,na,na,na everyday, like my iPod stuck on replay.'

He hit the 'off' button and looked apologetically at me. I looked out the window. Nothing looked familiar like it should have.

"Something wrong?" He asked a hidden emotion I couldn't decipher in his tone.

"Yeah, I think you're going the wrong... way." I slowed. How much stupider could I get? I was like one of those dumb girls in the horror flicks that always ended up dying. Horribly dull. How could I have not seen this coming?

"It clicks now doesn't it." The man muttered before sending me a pitying look. It actually looked like he was sorry for me or something. It was like it wasn't his idea to kidnap me. Kidnap...

Tears of frustration rolled down my cheeks as I turned to the door and pulled at the locks. I pushed the door open and tried to jump out. Key word being 'tried'.

The seat belt pulled against my chest and the man's bony fingers dug into my arm and pulling me backwards. I let out a wail before slamming my elbow into his face. I refuse to go down without a fight. The breaks screeched as the man hit the brakes hard. I pushed the little red button to release my seat belt before leaping out again. Only when he hit the brakes the car swerved and I hit my head against the car's frame.

Black spots danced before my eyes. An angry and slightly bloody face appeared in my line of sight as I swayed slightly. I smiled at the damage I'd done before blacking out completely.

--------------

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

I was going insane.

You know that old Chinese Torture thing? Where they strap you to a chair and have water dripping nearby until the captive goes completely insane? Well, I think that may be whoever-kidnapped-me's plan.

Everything around me felt cold and moist and hard. I was laying on the floor, no bed and no light what-so-ever. I lifted my head to see if I could see even an inch in front of my face and when I couldn't I slammed my head back down onto what I assumed was the cement ground.

"Ow." I muttered through parched lips. I moved my arms out around me and reached around. Searching for a wall with my fingers. That's what the blind people do, right? I found a wall. "Thank you." I sighed out before pulling myself up against the slightly wet wall.

Drip

Go away.

Drip

Oh c'mon.

Drip.

I banged my head against the wall. A feeble attempt at knocking myself back out. I didn't have the guts to actually hit my head that hard though so I was left with an ache in the back of my head. Not to mention all the brain cells it'd probably be killing. Not that I had many to sleep.

Drip.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. That's what I was.

Drip

I ran my numb, freezing fingers through my hair. It felt grimy and like it was in knots. It probably looked like a rat's nest. I couldn't blame anyone except for me.

Drip.

I let out a frustrated groan before screaming 'shut up'.

"I didn't think he'd pick up a loony." A voice muttered through the dark and I could have sworn I heard him roll his eyes. Weird. "No one's talking, hun." He drawled.

I felt like slapping the guy.

"Don't be such a jerk, Z." A more feminine voice chided. I heard some movement before a hand found itself on my leg. I jerked back a little. I could have sworn I was alone a few seconds ago. "What's your name?"

"L-Leah." I stuttered out.

"I'm Arielle, but you can call me Ari. The asshole over there is Zayden, but he prefers 'Z'. I think it makes him feel more bad ass," Ari said quickly before getting closer to my face. "but we all know that he wouldn't be here if he was really so cool." I could tell she talked with her hands even though I couldn't see her.

"Hey! I heard that." Z complained. Then as an afterthought, "Bitch."

"Douche." Ari replied quickly.

"Shut up! Both of you!" A new, higher pitched voice shouted. She seemed farther away.

"Chill out." Ari murmured. "That's Britnay by the way." I nodded.

Slowly I conjured mental images for all of them.

Z: one of those emotional boys, portrays himself as a misunderstood musician, dyes his hair black religiously.

Ari: one of the outcasts. The one that never shuts up with red hair. She's basically a freak. But a nice freak.

Britnay: the stupid, everything has to be either pink, purple, or fluffy, preppy kind of girl. But then again who was I to judge?

Leah: idiot who hitch-hiked and got kidnapped. Brown hair and grey eyes. Average. Dumb.

"She's the real bitch." Ari whispered into my ear with a hand uselessly covering her mouth.

Well, this'll be just a blast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count = 1332

I don't know why I do that.

The title is lyrics that I kind of changed a little. If you can tell me what song they're from I'll give you a cookie. lol

I posted because I hate the first post and it already had two subscribers. It made me really happy. =D