Last Light

one.

A soft sigh escaped from her lips as the same landscape passed her yet again. The grass growing high and blowing in the soft wind, fences, and other cars passing. As much as she resented the boredom she loved traveling to all the different cities, seeing new faces every night, making new friends, and spending her life with her best friends and brothers. She quickly took out her Iphone, sliding her finger across the screen and checking her messages.

"I'm bored," A whine came from the seat in front of her. She looked up to see the tall blonde staring down at her screen.

"I'm way bored. Save me. I can't be stuck in a van with this freaks!" He laughed slightly at the message while reading it aloud.

"You're really going to hate staying with us in a bus then, right?" Jonathan asked with a playful tone while driving.

"Yeah. I don't know how I deal. I don't know why I said yes!" She exclaimed dramatically throwing her hands up in the air.

"Because you don't wanna be back home. You'll be on tour with me and Marc and all the boys. You know it's fun. And probably mainly because Nick's on this tour." Her stepbrother smirked.

She laughed quietly "You know me too well."

A soft ding came from her phone causing her to jump nonetheless.

New Message: Oh suck it up, you have two hours left. I was on two planes. Next to Halvo. = couldn't sleep. But stay with us and bunk with me :)
Love ya, Nick.


She stifled a giggle and immediately texted him back a grin now present on her face.

I wouldn't stay with you, for the same exact reason why you don't want to be on a plane next to halvo.

Kyle snatched her phone away quickly much to her distress. An amused look crossed his face before he burst out into laughter looking at her. "It's because he farts a lot isn't it?"

She couldn't help it, she burst out into laughter alongside the rest of the band. A comfortable silence then followed while Jonathan fumbled on his ipod searching for a suitable song to play.

The soft ding notification startled her once again. She grabbed the phone hastily; fumbling with the screen to see the message. She smiled at the message and laid back in the seat letting the music overtake her.

I love you, Misery Annabelle Stewart.
I love you to death.

Nick Santino.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapters are iffy. It doesn't show the dark side of her yet, but soon. Very soon.
It's short, kind of like a prologue chapter, but I put some plot in there.

What do you think? Do you like it / should I continue?

Cynnie <3.