Last Light

two.

She felt a light tap in her shoulder before an object collide full force with her arm. Screaming she looked up at the tall, smiling, brown haired freak with a creepy look on his face. His black skinnies were clinging onto his too skinny legs obnoxiously just like he was with her.

"What do you want?" Misery seethed angrily.

"We're at the venue. Buses! Come on get up," He laughed grabbing her arm and dragging her out of the wretched van.

As soon as they got out Misery wrapped her two lanky arms around the skinny boy "Missed you best fran!"

"I missed you too. Arizona sucks without you." He pouted.

"Sucks I had to leave, huh? But oh well if we never left Marc would've never found the sickest kids." She smiled sympathetically as they walked over to the other boys.

As soon as they turned the corner and saw the great red flash of red hair a huge smile made it's way onto her flawless face. Nearly shaking from joy, her heart racing she ran up to the ginger pulling him into a tight hug. A small laugh was emitted from his mouth as his arms snaked around her skinny figure. Misery pulled back slightly to kiss his cheek softly before his face turned red like his hair.

"God Misery, I miss you," He gushed loudly "Fuck! I miss you."

"No need for obscenities Nick," She laughed softly "I love you."

"I love you too." A sincere smile grew on his face before he pulled away and linked her hand in his.

"Annabelle?" A squeaky voice squealed in the distance, too far to see who was approaching. She had a pretty good idea though. In seconds a boy with long hair, huge ears dressed in a sugar daddy button-up shirt ran towards her in a scary manner.

"Oh fuck," She swore under her breath being tackled to the ground by the monster. Muted chuckles and laughs were heard in the background as her face was stuck in his chest. The boy got up and ran off after another target as his brother, laughing, ran over to help her up. She immediately hugged him tightly for a second before letting go and laughing herself.

"Kid has mental problems." Misery laughed slightly irritated.

"Love him to death though," Justin smiled walking up to the group with his green backpack slung across his shoulders.

"Have you met All Time Low yet?" Her brother, and step brother asked walking up to the group.

"Nope. Do I want to?" She asked warily. They were known for their antics and man whore attitude.

"They're the nicest guys ever. Come!" Kyle gave her a convincing smile and pulled her away from the group into a nice looking bus.

The floor was not yet clustered with dirty boxers, socks, clothes, and other disgusting objects she didn't want to think about. It was clean, fresh, and had a cute sense to it. Misery was pulled into the back where seven boys were sitting around talking and laughing.

Her shy mode kicked in when her brother decided to introduce her to everybody. She muttered soft hello's and directed her gaze mainly to the ground. A few footsteps were approaching behind her but she took no notice, but as the feet got closer she turned around to face a disheveled boy looking down at her adoringly.

"Hey! I'm Jack. And who might you be?" He smile widely extending his hand to her immediately.

Startled, Misery grabbed his hand as he shook hers harshly but in a sweet way. "My name's Misery. Misery Annabelle Stewart."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl," He laughed to himself and pulled her down onto a empty seat right next to him. Blush crept onto her cheeks as she took a look at her surroundings which consisted of everyone staring at her intently.

"I'm gonna go set up now, catch up with y'all later!" Marc said throwing a wave out there before Kyle and him both left for sound check. She was about to get up and go with them until she felt a strong grip pull her down onto the couch once again.

"You're staying with us," He said looking into her eyes.

I wish everyone else would leave so I could fuck him senseless.

She stayed silent but broke out into a smile and looked curiously at the boys in front of her.

"Uh, I like your music!" Misery laughed trying to break the awkward silence.

"Really? Thanks!" Rian flashed his piano smile in her direction causing her to swoon just slightly.

He's perfect. Damn, he's so sexy. How amazing would it be to take a ride on him…

"Our music's amazing," the cocky lead singer spoke up with a smirk engraved on his face "Everyone else sucks. But my looks make the money. They owe me, big time,"

Those lips. Imagine them … on me. Oh hot damn.

Misery laughed slightly before she spoke up commenting his cocky behavior. In a matter of seconds an amusing argument was spread throughout all the boys. She giggled at their funny, dirty, lame but hilarious insults. After five minutes it started to die down a silence overtaking them.

"I think I'm going to go into the venue. Or find Cornelius. Oh! I need to find Corny." Jack jumped up quickly. "I'll catch you later Mis. Need your number later too."

"Did you call me Mis? Ew. that's a weird nickname." Misery roller her eyes jokingly "But love you. Have fun!"

The other boys agreed to go with Jack to find John, leaving Misery and Alex behind. A wave of silence hit them again leaving them awkwardly sitting next to each other in the back of the bus.

Nobody's here. I wonder if those lips taste as good as they look. That voice. That face. That body.

Even as thoughts of Nicholas Santino washed over her, Misery's mind was still set on a straight path that led to to Alexander William Gaskarth.

I need him now. Hell, I needed him before.

A small evil smirk crossed her face as she crossed the small area to his lap, sitting on him and pulling him closer to her. His breath hitched just lightly before he gained the ability to breath and leaned in closer. Her lips somehow made it's way to his, their lips somehow found a way to fit together, like a puzzle. Like every other guy she's kissed. She ran her tongue against her his lips and he quickly spread his lips eager for more. Misery let her hands travel up his back to tangle in his soft brown hair, deepening the kiss as she took over leaving him breathless and helpless, just like how she made every other boy. She smirked into the kiss as she felt a moan escape his lips and pulled away. The look on his face was one of desperation, disappointment and lust. Misery put a finger to his lips before bending down to his neck leaving gentle feather-like kisses everywhere. Alex moaned loudly as she hit his sweet spot, Misery breaking out into a grin. Whimpers of lust left his lips as she teased him more and more.

He couldn't stand it anymore. He wanted Misery, and he wanted her now. His animistic instinct kicking in, Alex grabbed her arm pulling Misery into the area before his arms were pressed up against the wall behind her, making her smile with a force full kiss.

This is amazing. He's amazing. Fuck I want him so badly right now.

A smile crossed both their faces as he pulled them into his bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh damn. Like it? ;)
Her dark side kicking in.

Comments? Thoughts? Like this story? Hate it?
Tell me what you think! If I should continue it.