Last Light

three.

Misery looked at the sleeping body next to her. With a light touch she removed her arm from his chest and went to pick up her clothes scatters across the hallway floor. Throwing them on quickly, she walked to the front fixing her hair in the mirror before walking off the bus.

The hot air of Austin suddenly hit her. Her feet brought her into the venue where she was instantly thrown down in a screeching heart. With a small laugh she wrapped her arms around the petite boy.

"Pat don't lift me" She groaned pushing away just slightly. A small giggle escaped her lips as she pushed him away and headed to the crowd near the stage, towards the bright orange hair. A smirk grew as she snuck up behind the ginger and threw her hands to cover his eyes.

"Misery," he laughed slightly before turning around and pulling her into a huge hug "I missed you"

"You just saw me hon," she smiled pecking him on the lips softly. Right after she looked into his deep, beautiful green eyes, her heart started to melt, heart pounding faster and her impulse took over her brain, she threw her lips against his. Despite the chants and sounds they got from the surrounding people, they let their lips do the talking.

"I love you," She smiled full heartily into his ear.

"I love you too," He smiled.

Every thought of Alexander William Gaskarth was pushed out of her head by this time. She forgot about him, about what happened, and almost every memory of him. He was nothing but another meaningless fuck to her, merely somebody who she thought was attractive, and wanted to do. No strings attached. Unfortunately the poor boy didn't know about Misery and Nick. He thought they had something special, the way she moaned his name and made him feel amazing in bed. No, she was just another girl, with no control over her body.

"Do you want to go in?" Nick asked with a small smile playing on his face. As she nodded he laced her hand in his and pulled her into the venue. He brought her through a couple hallways before they saw a door that had his band name on it. They walked in hands laced and close together. Misery took a seat next to Eric as Nick started to fix his hair.

"What's up halvooooh?" She laughed lightly.

"Um, tumblr'in. Like cool kids do." He threw a peace sign my way as she laughed at his retartedness.

"Cool kids don't say they do cool kids stuff." She winked playfully.

"Lame kids don't make fun of cool kids saying they do cool kid stuff." He shot back.

"Normal kids shut up!" Justin screamed in a high pitched voice from across the room. They burst out into laughter before running ninja style to Forever The Sickest Kids' dressing room.

"Hey Kyle, wheres my suitcase?" Misery demanded as soon as they walked past the door frame.

"Over there, changing?" He pointed to a bright blue suitcase in the corner.

"Yeah, gotta look pretty tonight," She winked in his direction before he laughed and left. She proceeded to her suitcase and started to pick out clothes. Her final decision was black skinnies, a "this is real life" shirt, and Eric's Snakes & Suits hoodie. The two headed out into the already crowded hallways looking for people, and amusement. With small talk they found themselves in front of The Maine's dressing room.

"Hey guess who decided to show up," Jared laughed as they walked through the door. Hello's and hugs were immediately as Misery cringed from life threatening greetings. After greeting everyone - and a really hyper pat - she walked over to sit down next to John who was on his laptop playing around.

"How you doing?" Misery threw a smile in his direction.

"All right, I guess. How's Texas treating you?" He gave a small smile "I missed you."

"It's okay, don't know anyone other than the boys though. I don't have much of a social life there I guess." She groaned "High school was shit."

"You could have at least made an eff-"

"No, it was pointless. I missed you guys too much I guess"

He reached over to give me a hug whispering soothing things in her head. She hugged him back tightly a smile growing on her face. After a while of hanging out, having a dance party, and talking about the most random things Eric was called to the stage since A Rocket To The Moon was about to go on. Misery and The Maine followed him, to watch the first set of the tour.

"Wassup Austin!" Eric screamed in the mic "Das where my homies at!"

Everyone around and including Misery started to do multiple faceplams as Eric kept on embarrassing himself up on stage. Other than that A Rocket To The Moon's set was fantastic. It didn't seem like anything went wrong except for Eric sliding on water, but not falling. They came off stage with huge smiles on their faces and ongoing applause.

"That was amazing," Misery screamed over the noise hugging Nick tightly and kissing his lips softly. A dreamy smile was plastered on his face as he kissed her once again and went to the dressing room to take a shower. She stayed on the side of the stage with the other boys as Nick was in the dressing room.

After The Maine's set she decided to go back with them, but instead of heading back to the dressing room she turned around to see a fuming Alex Gaskarth staring at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short. I just wanted to get something out I guess.
Tumblr has taken over my life, so has Stitched Sound.
I've been so busy lately, blah.

Anyway, Comments? Subscriptions? (:

ill leave you with this.
Image