Status: R.I.P. Jimmy Sullivan. FoREVer in our hearts<33

Break Apart My Heart

Chapter Fifteen

I woke up in Matt’s arms as he was carrying me into the house; perfect timing, huh?

“Go back to sleep.” He stated.
“No, I’m awake now.” I smiled.
“So I can put you down?” He smirked.
I thought for a moment as he kept walking, “Nah, I’m comfortable.”
He smiled, exposing his dimples, and rolled his eyes. “Fine.”

I handed Bella my keys and she opened the door for me. Matt dropped me on the couch and sat next to me as Andy ran into the kitchen to get some ice for my face. I kicked off my shoes, tucked my feet underneath me and leaned back against Matt. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“So when do you think the other’s are gonna stumble in?” I asked.
“Probably in an hour or so; you know Brian’s gonna worry.” Matt said.
“Yea… hey, I’ll be right back.” I pulled his arm off of me and stood up.
“Where are you going?” Bella asked.
“To get changed; I can’t wear this shit anymore.” Matt laughed.
“Why? You look … nice.”
I raised my eyebrow. “Are you trying to say I don’t usually look nice?”
“No! I just meant, you know, that tonight you look, um, you know, nicer?” He fidgeted.
I giggled. “Shut up, I was kidding.”
“I’m with you; I need to get out of this thing.” Bella stated. She was never one for dresses.

I ran up the staircase to my room, Bella in tow, and shut the door behind me. Bella searched through her luggage while I went through my dressers. I tugged the dress of, thankful to be free of its confines, and slipped on one of the most comfortable bright red bra’s I own; not to mention it’s cute. I pulled over a white tee shirt, red plaid shorts and matching plaid slippers. I glanced over at Bella; her pajama’s consisted of barely-there light grey shorts, a grey tee shirt and matching plaid slippers that coincidentally matched mine.

“Same style, much?” I smirked, pointing to her feet.
She looked down. “Well you’ve been around me long enough; I’d hope some of my good taste rubbed off on you.” She winked.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my personal bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took out my contacts and slipped my glasses on.

“Come on, let’s get downstairs before Andy tries raping Matt.” I joked.
“Baby doll, you’re friend is fucking huge. If he poked Andy he’d break every bone in his body.” She chuckled. “I can’t even begin to fathom what he’d do to you …” She trailed off, a grin playing on her lips.
I narrowed my eyes. “What are you trying to say?”
“Nothing.” She smiled innocently. “You two just look very … cozy.”
I rolled my eyes. “I’ve known him forever, there’s nothing going on.”
She gave me a disbelieving look. “You can’t lie to me.”
I groaned. “Fine! I’ve liked the guy since I was like, two. Are you happy now?”
“And?” She pressed.
“And, he might have kissed me the other night …” I shuffled my feet.
Her mouth fell open. “And you didn’t tell me?!”
“Well, it was weird! I woke up next to Zack-”
“You what?! Why didn’t you tell me any of this?” She cut me off.
“Nothing happened … well, something, but we didn’t sleep together. We woke up, and it looked like I guess we tried to? I’m not sure, I don’t remember. But anyway, I woke up and one thing led to another and we started kissing.”
“You and Matt started kissing with Zack there?” She raised her eyebrow in confusion.
“No idiot, me and Zack started kissing.” I chuckled.
“So when did you kiss Matt?” She asked.
“I’m getting to that! Anyway, Matt walked in on us, kicked Zack out, and then practically jumped me. Other than tonight, we haven’t really talked at all.” I frowned.
“Then why are you with Zack?”
“I’m not with Zack.” I stated. “We’re just … hanging out. Plus, Matt’s dating Valary, remember?”
“Fuck her.” Bella waved me off.
“I think that’s Matt’s job.” I deadpanned, scrunching my nose in distaste.
“Ha, ha, you’re funny.” She replied sarcastically.

I flicked my light off and descended down the staircase and back into the living room, where Andy was talking to a very uncomfortable looking Matt.

“Oh hey, here, sit.” Matt smiled, pulling me by my wrist between him and Andy.
I giggled. “Anders, what are you doing to the poor boy?”
“I wasn’t doing anything.” He smiled innocently.
“Right, and me and Bella weren’t just having incredibly hot lesbian sex in my room.” I smirked, rolling my eyes.
“Huh?” Matt stuttered.
“Oh yea, Baby doll’s a little freak.” She blew a kiss towards me. I caught it and licked my hand.
“You two are weird.” Matt stated, but he couldn’t hide the huge grin he was sporting.
“And apparently you love it.” Andy noted.
“Just a little.” He admitted, wrapping his arm over my shoulder. I smiled in content.

We all sat around bullshitting for a while. Thankfully Dad keeps a nicely stocked bar, so I made drinks for everyone, and took a beer for myself. We drank, and they told Matt ridiculously embarrassing stories about me from Sacramento. He, in return, told embarrassing stories about me from when I was little. All in all, turns out, it was pick on Nikki night, and I couldn’t get a break. They were rolling with laughter while I sat pouting on the couch like a three year old.

“Oh relax, it’s funny!” Bella fell into another fit of laughter.
“Yea, it’s all in fun.” Matt smiled.
I sent a playful glare at him, poking his dimple. He, in return, poked mine.

Bella sent me a knowing look. I rolled my eyes, sporting a wide grin, when Andy caught on. He smirked at Bella, raising an eyebrow and nudging his head towards Matt and I. She nodded in response and winked at me, blowing another kiss my way. I flipped her off. Andy, Bella and I all fell into fits of laughter.

“I feel like I’m missing something.” Matt stated.
“You are.” We all replied in unison.
“That’s creepy. Do you all read each others minds or something?”
“Yes.” We all replied in time, again.
“Okay that’s just weird.” He chuckled.
“Who ever said we were normal?” I smirked.
“Good point.”

A few minutes later the front door opened. Brian ran in, followed by Zack, Jimmy, Beli and a very pissed off looking Valary. Thankfully Matt’s arm wasn’t around me anymore; that would’ve been fun to explain.

“She doesn’t look sick to me!” Valary stated, crossing her arms.
“Nikki why do you have a bag of ice on your face?” Brian asked, looking at me strange. “And why aren’t you in bed?”
Everyone stared at me, waiting for an answer.

I sighed, and pulled the ice bag off my face. Everyone gasped, and Brian kneeled down in front of me. He skimmed my bruise slightly, but I jerked away from his touch.

“Nicollette, what happened?” He demanded.
I looked around at everyone, all of them staring back at me.
“She got into a fight.” Matt said. I smiled, silently thanking him.
“I thought you got sick?” Valary asked incredulously.
“I did, after she fucking punched me in the stomach.” I lied.
“But you’re face is bruised.” Zack pointed out.
“I think she knows that, dude.” Matt snapped.
“I was just wondering why-”
“Shut up guys.” Brian ordered. “Nikki, explain.”
I rolled my eyes. “We fought, Bri. She got a few hits in, but I pretty much beat her ass. I was walking away and she punched me in the stomach and fucking ran like a little bitch. I guess it upset my stomach or something and I got sick.”
Brian nodded, believing my little lie. “Are you alright?”
“Yea, I’m fine.” I smiled, looking up at everyone. “I’m sorry if I ruined all you’re nights. Come on, I’ll make you all some drinks!”

I got up and Valary immediately took my seat next to Matt. I brushed it off and Bella came with me to get everyone’s drinks set up. I looked at her strangely as she wiped an imaginary tear from her eye.

“I’m just … so proud.” She pretended to cry.
“Shut up.” I smiled.
“And the Oscar goes to … Nicollette Haner!” She cheered.
I covered her mouth with my hand. “Shh!”
She licked my hand and I pulled it from her mouth.
“Come on.” I beckoned.

We carried everyone’s drinks out, albeit it took a few trips, and we settled into the living room comfortably. Valary and Matt sat on the love seat where I had previously been, Jimmy, Beli and Zack sat on the sofa, Brian sat in the recliner while I sat in between Andy and Bella on the opposite couch. We sat around idly talking for a while before things started to get boring.

“Lets play truth or dare!” I smiled.
Valary scoffed. “We’re not all five years old, unlike some people in this room.”
Bella glared at her. “Well, I think it’s a great idea.”
“I second that motion!” Andy smiled, slinging his arm around my shoulders.
“I’m down.” Beli smiled, sipping her Jack and Coke.
“Great! So everyone agrees.” Bella smiled, sending Val a look.
She sighed. “Whatever.”
“I wanna go first!” Andy cheered. “Bella.” He smiled deviously.
Bella rolled her eyes. “You already know the answer.”
“Okay. I dare you to … kiss Brian!” He smirked.
“What?” Brian asked.

Bella shrugged and stood up, stepping over Andy’s feet and straddling Brian on the recliner. My eyes widened as she grabbed his face in her hands and pushed her lips onto his. The second I saw some tongue I looked away. That’s just disturbing; it’s like watching you’re siblings make out with each other. After what felt like forever, I finally felt the couch beside me sink in. I looked at Bella, who had a satisfied smirk on her face, over to Brian, who was grinning like an idiot.

“My turn.” Bella smiled. “Matt?”
Matt looked taken back a little before replying. “Uh, dare.” He smiled.
Bella’s grin turned wicked. She shot me a look asking permission, to which I nodded my head. I already knew what she had planned.
“Matt, I dare you to kiss Andy for 30 seconds.”

His face went pale, and Valary looked absolutely disgusted. Homophobic bitch.
“Um, no.” She stated.
“Did I ask you?” Bella snapped. “It’s a dare. I kissed Brian, didn’t I? Exactly, pucker up.” She crossed her arms over her chest, smiling victoriously. I was trying to hold back my laughter.

He rubbed his hands over his face before standing up and marching over to the couch we were all sitting on. He pulled Andy up by his collar and pressed their lips together. I could tell he wasn’t enjoying it, but me? Hell, I was loving every second of it, and by the looks of things, so was Andy.

“Get some tongue in there!” Beli shouted. Bella, Beli and I hollered obscenities at them the entire 30 seconds. Jimmy had kept track, and started a countdown the last 5 seconds. As soon as the time was up, Matt shoved Andy back onto the couch and retreated back to his seat next to Val. She promptly scooted away from him. What the hells her problem?

I couldn’t hold it in, I burst out laughing, triggering everyone else to as well. The laughter died down after a couple minutes and Matt was glaring at me.

“Nicollette, truth or dare?” He asked. Oh yea, he was mad. He never calls me by my full name.
“Truth.” I smiled smugly at him.
“Isn’t it true I walked in on you and Zack kissing last week?” He snapped.

Oh fuck…
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnnn ...

Okay! Thank you to every one who commented!! They make me feel loved :] Keep it up!!


Nikki’s pajamas.

Bella’s pajamas.


Comment&&Subscribe<33